Sexual Talents

• Paven
  • 05-03-2012, 10:17 AM
A tight kitty will move someone up the list real quick! Originally Posted by Still Looking
It just is what it is, .
I love BBBJCIM!!!! If a lady is not CIM, I typically do not see her, if a lady is CBJ, no way hell do I see her, just me.

I simply adore a good, slow, BBBj that builds and builds, until I have to explode!!!!!!! The teasing and taking of her time is paramount!

There are times when I just adore a great slow and building HJ.

What I do not like is intercourse without foreplay. I have had women dress me up after kissing and lay down and spread their legs. I go in, but not as enjoyable as DFK - to fondling - to oral - to CFS. I like the progression.

Also just taking me into your mouth is not the build up i am talking about, lick my shaft, put your hand on my abdomen, moan a little, eye contact, bobbing, back to stroking, licking, etc. etc. A good blow job should last at least 20 minutes before I blow!!! Just me.

The HJ is the same thing, a little teasing, caressing of the shaft, maybe a cute little peck by her lips, pay attention to the balls too. Do not just grab Mr. Happy and start jerking. Those little touches and etails make all the difference in the world to me. I have seen a video recently of a lady just rubbing a guy under the head of his penis at the part that forms a V and she intently look sat her man and seems to enjoy his pleasure as well. I do not think I will cum with that technique but I am gonna have to try that with someone soon.
  • Paven
  • 05-03-2012, 11:02 AM

I simply adore a good, slow, BBBj that builds and builds, until I have to explode!!!!!!! The teasing and taking of her time is paramount!

There are times when I just adore a great slow and building HJ.

Also just taking me into your mouth is not the build up i am talking about, lick my shaft, put your hand on my abdomen, moan a little, eye contact, bobbing, back to stroking, licking, etc. etc. A good blow job should last at least 20 minutes before I blow!!! Just me.

The HJ is the same thing, a little teasing, caressing of the shaft, maybe a cute little peck by her lips, pay attention to the balls too. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Are you sure you haven't been a fly on the wall during one of my dances? lol sounds like a play by play as to what I do.
For me the sex is secondary to how she makes me feel. A lot of people in my life NEED me. I am looking for a provider that makes me feel like someone WANTS me
My ATF knows where everyone of my buttons are, she stimulates my mind with her mind fuck and my body with her body and toys. She is always there for me, she makes me feel alive and makes me feel like she really cares about me. Her sessions are never the same as she adds something special every time...She loves and lives for cock, she's my l'ill cock slut....
A tight kitty will move someone up the list real quick! Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol--well then ya GOTTA meet me!
My kitty also talks LOL ...Yes, it does, and I love what it says ;o) Originally Posted by alluringava
To the OP, Confidence and Attitude would also keep me coming back besides sexual attributes. Nothing sexier on this planet than a confident lady!
What besides sexual talents draws you to certain providers that make them ATF's?

I know looks play a big part of it and sex acts themselves may make a provider special but what else is it that makes them special to you?

Is it some certain thing they do that seperates them from the pack? Originally Posted by wildwooly1

The connection with them , sometimes from the very first appt. you can just tell. Good sense of humor is nice also, someone that does make it a true GFE experience.
1. Connection and being in synch with sexual activities. Personally, I don't care what a gal is into for her personal interests like music, movies, etc. What matters most is a high energy sex drive on her part. She has to be into the sex as much as I am. The ultimate goal is for both to provide pleasure for each other during the encounter. If the pleasure is just one way, it seems mechanical and trite.

2. A girl who can go with the flow instead of some pre-scripted set of routine activities. To me, this means a gal who's menu is pretty accommodating from the get-go in order to allow for spontaneity and creativity while having fun. It's no fun to about to go down on a lady only to hear that is not on the menu. So for me, a gal needs to be BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, MPCFS and open to Greek (although the latter is not a necessity).

3. Physically attractive. There have been a couple of times when I've met a lady and have been disappointed by her looks. Yeah, I know that is shallow and vain, but that is why I pay This also relates to hygiene as well. There have been a couple of times when I've wanted to go down on a lady but didn't due to a "not-so fresh" smell coming from the honey pot. That will probably stop me from repeating with a lady.
Making me believe the fantasy is reality