question to providers

• ndark
  • 10-04-2013, 01:46 PM
I see more black providers with no AA or no AA under 35. I don't believe it's a race thing but more so a cultural thing (thug culture/hip hop culture).
Why do a lot of ads say no aa, I'm mixed with Japanese I'm well kept ,clean and manscaped but still get denied when I asked what I am or look like? Originally Posted by willz501
I can't speak for everyone, but I prefer white males over anything. I'm NBA and most AAs think I'm a sellout. Whatever....

I'm not getting in to details of why, just know other women out there will see you. You don't have to just pick the one that refuses.
I have always wondered why more of the ads do not say "No Fat, Ugly, Old Guys" too! Originally Posted by giteneny
Those are the ones with the most money
I am fat as hell and balding, but i have been told i am handsome, shit finally something going my way.
I have a ? why aren't there more women of color in the hobby. I have seen all race I am white & would like to see more providers from other countries. But back to the ? some men just see women of there race same with the providers. Also had a providers tell me she did not see guys that saw the other races
There are plenty women of all colors and tints in the hobby and here on Eccie. Just look at the showcases right here in Arkansas. A few of them have posted on this thread...

Yum.

Huck
Thank you Trinity.
As always,,, Your calm sweet demeanor shines brightly on the subject matter.

@ willz,,,
I would highly suggest that you follow up on MS Trinity's post. If you can pass her screening, you'll be in for a very special treat, and she will help you throw any race issues that you might have to the four winds. Originally Posted by datylikes

Just glad I could shine a little light on the subject at hand and Thank you for the recommendation babe.

@ TK
Damn you're HOT!
Can't wait to see you again
DL Originally Posted by datylikes
Why you sweet talker. lol Are you trying to butter me up for our next date?? Let me tell you a secret... (it's working)
Why you sweet talker. lol Are you trying to butter me up for our next date?? Let me tell you a secret... (it's working) Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Now There's a Thought

You're too sweet. If I were to speak sweet talk, it would likely be along the lines of whispering in your ear, while out of breath,
Bonjour mon coeur doux je vous souhaite du matin doux
Now There's a Thought

You're too sweet. If I were to speak sweet talk, it would likely be along the lines of whispering in your ear, while out of breath,
Bonjour mon coeur doux je vous souhaite du matin doux Originally Posted by datylikes
I have no idea what you just said but I love it!!