ToriOfAustin - A different hottest provider thread

True. But notice how nobody has chimed in with names? I guess Tori must really be in a class of her own. Originally Posted by txAustin202

I guess I missed that part of your post. I didn't know it was a free for all to add others ladies names.
  • Toyz
  • 04-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Kudos to OP! I think it much better to be celebrating a girls personality/talents than bitching about their lack of same.

For the record, I totally agree about Tori...
Kudos to OP! I think it much better to be celebrating a girls personality/talents than bitching about their lack of same.

For the record, I totally agree about Tori... Originally Posted by Toyz

True, but this is more of a LR thread that we read all the time. Never seen something like this in Coed. I think that's what Rock's earlier wash cloth sentiment was for.
True, but this is more of a LR thread that we read all the time. Never seen something like this in Coed. I think that's what Rock's earlier wash cloth sentiment was for. Originally Posted by homer13
I thought it was better than saying you probably just freaked her the fuck out !!!! And quite a few others .
Originally Posted by rockerrick
Why you gotta be a puss puss and put it in tags?? Man up and edit out the tags.
There you go beyaatch !!!
There you go beyaatch !!! Originally Posted by rockerrick

It seems to me that I told you to do something and you did it, so who does that make the beyaatch

hahahahaha

I'm gonna be cool here in this nice pleasant coed thread. But I'll run into him another time and he might get a different Homee. Could end up being on the wrong end of my weekend rants in LR.
True, but this is more of a LR thread that we read all the time. Never seen something like this in Coed. I think that's what Rock's earlier wash cloth sentiment was for. Originally Posted by homer13
I know but now all the guys without premium access will also be aware of the gem that we have in this little community. No need to hide in the LR.
I know but now all the guys without premium access will also be aware of the gem that we have in this little community. No need to hide in the LR. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Fuck the guys without premium access. If they can't contribute what good are they anyways.

I left you a little present in the LR.

Fuck the guys without premium access. If they can't contribute what good are they anyways.

I left you a little present in the LR.

Originally Posted by homer13
And I left you one right back.
And I left you one right back. Originally Posted by txAustin202

This was fun but other then toyz your not doing so well in there.
Txaustin202,

I left you a little note also.
Lol like I really care what any of you guys think. Do you really think that I didn't know that I would get flack? I'm not even going to bother doing the whole high school back and forth with you guys. Like I said, you know where to find me.

This was fun but other then toyz your not doing so well in there. Originally Posted by homer13
Lol like I really care what any of you guys think. Do you really think that I didn't know that I would get flack? I'm not even going to bother doing the whole high school back and forth with you guys. Like I said, you know where to find me. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Easy txAustin202, no ones hating on you. She seems like a great lady bcd and her many, many, (did I mention many) great reviews seem to show that. We'll grab a beer tomorrow and all have a good laugh.