Whats Your Fav Toy??

"Put that Sybian DOWN! It's not a toy, young lady..."
Hmm is that right.
The nastier you get the deeper I get. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I beg to differ LOL
"Put that Sybian DOWN! It's not a toy, young lady..." Originally Posted by Prolongus
HELL YEAH to the Hitachi!
I break and wear out everything else also no batteries required
I understand! LOL I have the Coke you get the SL #9 LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well now that Coke is a little too big, I could only use that if I work another twenty years and I'm the size of a garage door down there!!
Well now that Coke is a little too big, I could only use that if I work another twenty years and I'm the size of a garage door down there!! Originally Posted by alluringava
The Cole was for me! #9 is for you! Not the garage door thing again LOL
My favorite Toyz is a female's tongue. Very few know how to use it to pleasure or entice me. Matter of fact, I gave up on it 'til recently. It's the ONLY thing that will make me see a fem more than once. (hint: London CAN kizz, mmmm muah, hay, ooooh!!!)

Use it right (won't say where), and you got me for LIFE!

I know that grin.. have it every morning when I get back from the GYM. Plug up my Hitachi right before I get in the tub to soak.
My favorite toy is a Penthouse brand glass dong. It's got raised spirals on it and man it blows my hair back. You know that Trojan vibrations commercial? After I use my favorite dong, my hair is blown back even farther and I have the biggest shit-eating grin on my face. I don't like vibrators as much as the glass dongs. Originally Posted by alluringava
Now thats a collection I would love for Xmas... hint hint
I understand! LOL I have the Coke you get the SL #9 LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
i am sure you have a nickname for him?
Heh, depends on the date. I always have a little mini vibe in my purse all the time.It's the perfect little helper for all occasions. But other date require more equipment...

All in the flavor of the party. Originally Posted by DreamGirlRosy
i was so excited when I got the first toy I couldn't wear out. Just plug up and go to town...
HELL YEAH to the Hitachi!
I break and wear out everything else also no batteries required Originally Posted by LadyRed
A warm wet tongue can do many wonderful things while navigating your body from head to toe in search of hotspots you have never knew existed..
My favorite Toyz is a female's tongue. Very few know how to use it to pleasure or entice me. Matter of fact, I gave up on it 'til recently. It's the ONLY thing that will make me see a fem more than once. (hint: London CAN kizz, mmmm muah, hay, ooooh!!!)

Use it right (won't say where), and you got me for LIFE!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Do any of the ladies get any requests for a vibrator up a clients ass? Like to vibrate the prostate. I guess kinda like strap on play but a litle different.
talk about being a pain in the ass, sigh..
Do any of the ladies get any requests for a vibrator up a clients ass? Like to vibrate the prostate. I guess kinda like strap on play but a litle different. Originally Posted by simpleton
talk about being a pain in the ass, sigh.. Originally Posted by hobby hound
All right you guys... the Vibrator up the ass thing is just not funny. A few years ago, I was at a ER in Arizona in the middle of the night with a super bad ear ache. A guy came in with a friend helping him walk in. He had a vibrator stuck up his butt. The guy was in pain. The ER doctor asked who did you get that thing up there so far? The guy basically ignored him and asked how much to get this thing removed? The doctor said it would require an operation and putting him under. Cost about $10,000.00. The guy asked the doctor, how much for YOU to just change the batteries? LOL
my tongue and penis
i was so excited when I got the first toy I couldn't wear out. Just plug up and go to town... Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Mine was a gift from a client 2 years ago that enjoy watching me use it
Its a little noise but still going strong.

Do any of the ladies get any requests for a vibrator up a clients ass? Like to vibrate the prostate. I guess kinda like strap on play but a litle different. Originally Posted by simpleton
A lot more than I ever thought I would and a lot more than guys on here will admit