Defiant Milk Man Goes to Trial

Thought you all were for state having their own laws? Contamination of raw milk comes more from unsanitary handling or processing than from the cow. However it was against state law to sell raw milk what do you think the outcome would be?
I hate raw milk because that shit's just nasty

If people want to drink it, go ahead - just don't expect me to contribute to any health problems they may get from improperly storing it, etc.

Also, when some sort of outbreak occurs, I don't want to hear any bitching about how the government should've been regulating it better...
Texas Legislature came close to approving the commercial sale of Raw Milk; just a few weeks ago..........

...I don't see the problem with approving wider distribution and more consumer choices................

You people act like every consumer is an idiot.................
Texas HB 46 would legalize the sale of raw dairy products by licensed farmers directly to consumers off-the-farm, including at farmers markets and private drop points. It might even spur the return of the neighborhood milk man -- lonely housewives everywhere, rejoice!
Is coming close like you almost stating a fact?
Thought you all were for state having their own laws? Contamination of raw milk comes more from unsanitary handling or processing than from the cow. However it was against state law to sell raw milk what do you think the outcome would be? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm for not having government, at any level, even involved in something like this. A small private sale between two people. If the milk is bad, the buyer won't purchase any more of it. And the seller will clean up whatever act that's wrong in his process.....if he wants to keep selling milk.
I'm for not having government, at any level, even involved in something like this. A small private sale between two people. If the milk is bad, the buyer won't purchase any more of it. And the seller will clean up whatever act that's wrong in his process.....if he wants to keep selling milk. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The buyer may not purchase any more of it, but if he had to make a trip to the doctor or hospital, who pays? About one third of the country has no health coverage. You and I will end up paying, that's who.

And then COG will complain about the cost of Obamacare.
A small private sale between two people. If the "milk" is bad, the buyer won't purchase any more of it. And the seller will clean up whatever act that's wrong in her process.....if she wants to keep selling "milk". Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
yep... that's the hobby.
I'm for not having government, at any level, even involved in something like this. A small private sale between two people. If the milk is bad, the buyer won't purchase any more of it. And the seller will clean up whatever act that's wrong in his process.....if he wants to keep selling milk. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Got your point however without any oversight you will have a lot of sick or dead people.Ever seen a milking operation? There are great ones and some that I wouldn't drink their milk.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-16-2013, 04:21 PM
defiant johnny live near hwy 146 is going to trial.... how the fuck you know...is it cause my lawyer have to get a subpena to get the fxcking video... there lots of Fuck you and why the fuck do i have to get out of my car ....
Why not let the people that want to drink raw milk and take the risk if they so freely choose, just label it as such and quit trying to be my fucking parents.

The government is completely okay with letting anyone buy and drink alcohol until they fall over dead or kill others in the process. The argument that they are protecting you from harm from milk while allowing alcohol is purely hypocritical.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-16-2013, 04:39 PM
defiant johnny live near hwy 146 is going to trial.... how the fuck you know...is it cause my lawyer have to get a subpena to get the fxcking video... there lots of Fuck you and why the fuck do i have to get out of my car .... if you smell alcohol why did johnny joe blow a zero
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 05:21 PM
can small private sales between two people fuel the economy ?

I can see it now .. 40 milk brokers with enough product for 1-2 sales stumping products at Walmart in the dairy section ... HEY MF'r your milk was sour, you made my kids sick !!

can small private sales between two people fuel the economy ?

I can see it now .. 40 milk brokers with enough product for 1-2 sales stumping products at Walmart in the dairy section ... HEY MF'r your milk was sour, you made my kids sick !!

Originally Posted by CJ7
The Mexican Cartels make a pretty damn good living at it without government regulation!
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 05:44 PM
The Mexican Cartels make a pretty damn good living at it without government regulation! Originally Posted by nwarounder

hell yeah, complete with swimming protein nuggets that go buzzzzz
Why not let the people that want to drink raw milk and take the risk if they so freely choose, just label it as such and quit trying to be my fucking parents.

The government is completely okay with letting anyone buy and drink alcohol until they fall over dead or kill others in the process. The argument that they are protecting you from harm from milk while allowing alcohol is purely hypocritical. Originally Posted by nwarounder

Buy a cow and STFU..