Muslim Tolerance

What if the vegetarians took over? Sure there are no vegetarian dictatorships today but I don't trust them. I don't know about you but I'm watching those sons of bitches like a hawk!

They'll have to take my barbeque from my cold dead fingers! Originally Posted by joe bloe
So are you saying that we are vegetarians watching a hawk as far as our lack of concern about Muslims goes?

And bar-b-q eaters are blasphemers?

Or were the hawks blasphemers for taking the vegetarian's bar-b-q and giving it to the Muslims?

Can't we all just get along while eating vegetarians and sharing our bar-b-q ribs with the hawks (while offering some to the Muslims when we know they won't want any, will we still get credit for the offer?)?
So are you saying that we are vegetarians watching a hawk as far as our lack of concern about Muslims goes?

And bar-b-q eaters are blasphemers?

Or were the hawks blasphemers for taking the vegetarian's bar-b-q and giving it to the Muslims?

Can't we all just get along while eating vegetarians and sharing our bar-b-q ribs with the hawks (while offering some to the Muslims when we know they won't want any, will we still get credit for the offer?)? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I was making the point (with satire) that the Christians are no more likely rule over us in a dictatorship than the vegetarians.

I'm guessing you probably got that. Reading your post makes my head hurt.
I was making the point (with satire) that the Christians are no more likely rule over us in a dictatorship than the vegetarians.

I'm guessing you probably got that. Reading your post makes my head hurt. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Mine too. I skipped at least 8 other permutations.

To eat bar-b-qed hawk.

PS Is Joel a vegeterarian?
Mine too. I skipped at least 8 other permutations.

To eat bar-b-qed hawk.

PS Is Joel a vegeterarian? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
"Beware the fury of a patient man" reminds of the old Arab saying that revenge is a dish best served cold.
"Beware the fury of a patient man" reminds of the old Arab saying that revenge is a dish best served cold. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Kahn says that "revenge is a dish best served cold" is an old Klingon saying.

The "Beware" quote is one of several in the front of "Without Remorse" by Tom Clancy.
Munch, you a Clancy fan? I knew you couldn't be all bad.
Kahn says that "revenge is a dish best served cold" is an old Klingon saying.

The "Beware" quote is one of several in the front of "Without Remorse" by Tom Clancy. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I always heard it was Arabic. I Googled it; apparently the saying, or some form of it, exists in many cultures and its been around for hundreds of years.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=1006020702473