Clubs closings for good?

what about amps?
Burch Management is a parent Corp. not an S.O.B. They have insulated themselves from the the SOB side of the business. I’m guessing they pay the lawyers ad accounts the most.
I know a waitress at the Lodge and she is worried that its going to be a while before it opens again. IF it ever reopens at all.
I’ll only go back once testing is widely available. Hmmm maybe club can offer free/sell Corona testing...
Do your RESEARCH! This "virus" is part of a big HOAX PROPAGANDA.IT'S JUST THE REGULAR FLU. THE VIRUS IS IN THE "VACCINE" SO DON'T TAKE IT.
I know a waitress at the Lodge and she is worried that its going to be a while before it opens again. IF it ever reopens at all. Originally Posted by Iron Chef

I think when the clubs open again it'll be pretty packed/profitable really quickly. The key will be surviving until then.
Do your RESEARCH! This "virus" is part of a big HOAX PROPAGANDA.IT'S JUST THE REGULAR FLU. THE VIRUS IS IN THE "VACCINE" SO DON'T TAKE IT. Originally Posted by Aztec-Warrior

I was waiting for an anti-vaxxer to pop up.
Anybody still alive and healthy by the time they open back up, doesnt have it. Or has survived it. Let the GFE games begin.
Do your RESEARCH! This "virus" is part of a big HOAX PROPAGANDA.IT'S JUST THE REGULAR FLU. THE VIRUS IS IN THE "VACCINE" SO DON'T TAKE IT. Originally Posted by Aztec-Warrior
1. I've done more research than you in the last five minutes.
2. Just the regular flu, then damn, how all these people dying?
3. There is not a vaccine to take yet.
4. Stupid is no way to go through life, son.
Some clubs are determined to be around after all this. Story about a LV strip club
https://lasvegassun.com/news/2020/ap...ederal-corona/
All those Vegas strip clubs can go under, but that's just one man's opinion
Aztec-Warrior: Troll or a moron. Either way, welcome to my ignore list.
I'm wondering if for a little while clubs will want or have to screen dancers for Covid 19 or take their temperatures before their shift starts. Or take the temps of customers as they come in? Other than maybe a gym or bar I can't think of a better place for a contagious respiratory disease to spread.

There's also liability risk associated with a club/bar taking no precautions to prevent the spread, especially since most insurance policies exclude liability associated with pandemics. It will be a different world for at least a little while I think..
I'm wondering if for a little while clubs will want or have to screen dancers for Covid 19 or take their temperatures before their shift starts. Or take the temps of customers as they come in? Other than maybe a gym or bar I can't think of a better place for a contagious respiratory disease to spread.

There's also liability risk associated with a club/bar taking no precautions to prevent the spread, especially since most insurance policies exclude liability associated with pandemics. It will be a different world for at least a little while I think.. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Strip clubs will open again, but will probably be the last to do so behind gyms and other types of clubs where many gather. The problem with the young girls who work there is going to be that they are more than likely asymptomatic, so not showing any signs or symptoms, yet have the virus, even in a mild form, allowed to work, then go around touching and breathing on everything and everyone. Enter the underlying health issues, old fat men, who are most of the strip club clientele, start coming in and get all around these dancers, get dances with lots of contact.

I can see it now. A few days go by and these low immune system customers, even old fart managers get sick and have to go to the hospital. Unless they have it on their own, no employee of a strip club has health or any other type of insurance and unless the clubs open up without authorization to do so (and maybe not even then), they are not going to be liable of the spread of Covid-19 or any other communicable disease. You go the club, you take your chances.
I bet the Clubs will open by early June.. the Co-Morbid Men will be taking a chance.