what am I doing wrong?

Here's my take. Get a local phone number. Or at least put the number in there, instead of xxxxxxxxshay. On some cells, letters make it more difficult. Second, your profile says you are only available on Wednesdays? If that's 100% true, fine. Otherwise, I'd take it out. Then, I'd cut down on what you've written. Keep it simple. Finally, I can see where the lack of recent reviews could deter some guys. Me? I like that. I'm never interested in seeing a lady with constant recent reviews. It makes her look like a cattle caller.

Just my opinion.
Three things: location, location, location!
I looked at your showcase and you are definitely my type. I would suggest these things:
1. Go to the socials. There is one tomorrow afternoon
2. Your reviews are ok. Most guys wont go for a cbj though, including me
3. Nowhere is it stated clearly what your menu is, a website or better yet join p411 to inform potential hobbyists
4. Post ads on eccie as often as allowed, exposure to potential clients is important

These are just my thoughts. Good luck
Be critical. Is it my page that keeps it to where I get about zero traffick? My pictures? Not attractive. Please break it down for me. My ads? Originally Posted by Shay Rozay

Look at the mirror, not the phone. And smile, like like you happy to see us.
Be critical. Is it my page that keeps it to where I get about zero traffick? My pictures? Not attractive. Please break it down for me. My ads? Originally Posted by Shay Rozay
Your pictures are attractive, good showcase. You might want to attend some socials. There is where you meet and greet everybody.

SP
  • dkj83
  • 04-21-2014, 03:41 PM
Attend the social tomorrow...
Nice body!!
Just remember, "specials" dont ALWAYS fix things Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
+1

Every time a monger suggests that you run a special, yawn and turn the page. You are already at $$. There are many ways to market and get exposure other than to cut your price. You just need more presence and exposure on the Board. Just post more often and get your name out in front of everyone on a consistent basis. Look at some of the providors who just respond to every new welcome message - every day. They are just ads. And just ask your regulars to write a review. They will; they are regulars for a reason.
Thanx everyone=)
Keep Leo's pictures and shit can the rest!
10 reviews as a requirement... self imposed restriction keeping me away.
Goddamn still looking. Lol.
Wth are you looking for?
=) kidding.
Take a good look at your pics, then check out the show cases of other ladies in San Antonio who are asking $300 an hour. If you are really honest with yourself your lack of business with be obvious.
Willyboy does have a point. Given the limited hobbying funds most have they are going to balance the hourly rate with the number of visits they want that month. There are some fantastic ladies on this board who are $$H or less so it takes someone pretty extraordinary with out of this world reviews to get us to pull the trigger on $$$H.

I am NOT saying you are not worth your posted rate but there aren't reviews in place to generate interest.
Oooh. Understood.
Three things: location, location, location! Originally Posted by Altbier
This. 100%.

There's no good reason for anyone that lives North of downtown to be caught on the south side.

Move your incall closer to the more affluent/commercialized areas of town, e.g., Medical Center, Airport, basically anywhere on North 410.