Need help with technology...

I just torrent shows unavailable in the US or on premium channels I have no desire to subscribe to just to watch.

https://eztv.ag/search/ is a good bittorrent site for tv shows specifically.

You can stream them to your TV easily by setting up the free Plex Media Server on your computer and then using one of the streaming devices on your TV that can connect to it or see it as a DHCP source. Amazon fire stick is the cheapest and easiest option but it doesn't do surround sound over Plex if you care about that.

If you pay for the Plex premium subscription you can stream to mobile devices and other upgraded features.
Spice...... That was complicated...

( like my younger bro trying to explain to my Mom, how to get pics from her camera ( yea not phone) to her lap top....

Me ... Just plug it in... And see what happens...
Very easy once it's set up. Download the show you want (any file type is fine Plex can decode them all), drop it in the Plex video folder, stream it to whatever device you want.

Or skip that part and just download the show and watch it on your computer using VLC media player I guess (VLC can decode any file type or compression algorithm whereas windows media player cannot without add on codecs installed).

But if you're moderately tech savvy at all it's easy to set up a Plex server and it works perfectly. I'd rather watch shows on my 70 inch tv while sitting on my couch with my surround sound kicking.
^^^ yea,

But the OP here?
Hmm, good point. Maybe exceeds the current skillset. Well one never knows, I try not to judge

Easymode method is download the torrent from the site I linked and watch it on your computer using VLC player...
There ya go!
Lost Girl (Canadian tv) season 5. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Wow, I actually have that on my hard drive. I take it you don't want to wait for the SyFy channel to air it? It finished last month in Canada.
Try this
http://themobilebay.org/search/lost+girl+season+5/0/0/0 Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I actually have that on my hard drive. I take it you don't want to wait for the SyFy channel to air it? It finished last month in Canada. Originally Posted by Fishpie
No, I cannot wait.
http://www.syfy.com/lostgirl/episodes

I think all season 5 episodes are available now.
^That's the first half of Season 5. There's another eight episodes they just did to finish the series.
Oh, didn't notice the limitation. Sorry. I guess SyFy will catch up. Don't know if Jemma has seen the first half. It's a start. I have the channel on DirecTV, but have never seen (until now) the series. Looks interesting.
It's Supernatural with lesbians no nudity. The main character, Bo, is a succubus, and she has a human sidekick named Kenzi. Kenzi enjoys the D but everyone else is lesbo. It's a decent time killer.
Thanks. I'll check it out.
No, you're missing 9 more or so. There isn't 8 episodes in that season.