Some suggestions for thye lonely guys and gals that wpent the day talking to themselves

If you people are going to play tit for tat I am sure I can get Jarad, formally with Subway, to chime in with how his evening was. It's got to suck knowing you can't go anywhere in the world without people recognizing you for just what you are.

Whispy,
I don't care what you did that cost the big bucks, what you ate in excess, what expensive show you saw, or what sex was like. Why you need to inform us all of the facts that you live you life by. Why do you feel you need to inform us of where you will be and offer to buy cocktails for people who you don't like and who don't like you. I don't care what you plans are, especially do not give a rat's ass that your G/F has a community college AA degree. IDC if she is that hot and you want to show her off as to impress someone. Show us some pictures and a video of her explaining what the rule of 78 is, explain the difference between the 7 types of loans, and how to determine what the diameter of a tree is. After impressing us all it will still cost $10 to get her a cheap glass of something that may resemble a cab at Applebees. WE really don't care! Really!

The point is that you are acting like you do not have one (a reason to be here voicing your arrogant BS).You are typing in a manner that would make me think and others think you had the "number lock" turned on when using a standard laptop. Ya, it's that bad.
I do have to ask why you would be toting you laptop to a GF's apartment when a nice tablet mac or PC would be easier and lighter and more efficient. Haven't you heard, according to Tim Cook, laptops are dead. I haven't used mine for months.. But still if you're going to take a date out for a special evening why would you even be looking at your phone no less a laptop?

You deserve every bit of the flack that you are getting from me and others. Even though, for me, it is more fun to lay it out brutal but in a humorous manner, some people are jumping on the "haters will hate" bandwagon when it comes to you and your persona. Just don't grope anyone and I will not use any other pop music references. Screw it, might as well "Bad Blood"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

Now go read Jade (your insult here) Rose's response and try to come back and tell her to fuck off in a manner where you don't have to tell anybody how superior your fucked up life is to her fucked up life. You two have got a pissing match going and she stepped up and bought a box of skeets. Now you two need to have a shoot out. Loser shuts up. You can still tell her how fucked up she is, in nice terms, but not by telling her how superior you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHidubHeHY
This was the GF... Not the S/O or the SB..... so not a dollar left my pocket to end up in hers.... If some of you had a little more self confidence to step outside of the whore market you might be amazed at what can be found.....

typos mean shit around here.... Sorry Budman.... I seldom have more than 2 or 3 drinks... haven't drank much in years.... I saw what it can do to a few... you included.... you should do a meeting now and then... try to find your way....

U'all have fun now... ya hear? Originally Posted by Whispers
Quite the contrary; every dime spent feeding her for the evening, buying her drinks to consume alcohol, and tickets to shows for her entertainment is what it cost YOU to go out with her. In return, you got some pussy so maybe the monetary exchange was through the usual channels - you didn't drop off $300 in a white envelope and placed it on her nightstand - but you still paid for her, or her time, whichever is more politically correct.
You can certainly reduce any and every relationship to those type of things but there's plenty of afternoons and evenings spent at home watching television where she cooks as well so the return on the investment is far greater than anything associated with typical pay for play.
You can certainly reduce any and every relationship to those type of things but there's plenty of afternoons and evenings spent at home watching television where she cooks as well so the return on the investment is far greater than anything associated with typical pay for play. Originally Posted by Whispers
Blah, blah. The point is nobody gives a shit about the dynamics or details of your life. Fantasy or real.
You can certainly reduce any and every relationship to those type of things but there's plenty of afternoons and evenings spent at home watching television where she cooks as well so the return on the investment is far greater than anything associated with typical pay for play. Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, for all the criticisms lodge at us you too are doing the same thing, pay for play. Some of us may invest in one hour slots while you're investing in LTRs, but either way you are paying for it even if you get a hotdog at the end of it.
Whispers, for all the criticisms lodge at us you too are doing the same thing, pay for play. Some of us may invest in one hour slots while you're investing in LTRs, but either way you are paying for it even if you get a hotdog at the end of it. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
Great, now I want a hotdog to go with the
Whispers, for all the criticisms lodge at us you too are doing the same thing, pay for play. Some of us may invest in one hour slots while you're investing in LTRs, but either way you are paying for it even if you get a hotdog at the end of it. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
Yes. I do still engage in P4P. And I am not leveling any criticism at those that do engage in it.

I do tend to ride those that seem to have no life away from this place at times because they get too twisted up about some of the whores here......

I suggested in this thread they put their money behind and into one of these ladies they want to champion so much..... Will we see a review?.... I doubt it....

I have a mixture of RL relationships and a hobby that is balanced in a healthy manner in my opinion.
  • unagi
  • 11-16-2015, 03:50 PM
What's OIUO?
Old Insignifigant Ugly Ones
Old Insignifigant Ugly Ones Originally Posted by Whispers

Not to be confused with OIFN 'Old insignificant Fat Narcissists' sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Toyz
  • 11-16-2015, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Whispers;1057450163]You gotta quit spouting the garbage toyz feeds ya..... QUOTE]

Can everyone see why I love popping on the board now and again?

All I gotta do is light his ass up in a couple of threads and I'm ALL HE CAN THINK ABOUT...

Like a worm boring through your head, eh WhixxZy?

You scratch it...you dig at it...but it just keeps boring in...waking you up at 4 in the morning to go on rambling "HEY I just fucked for free" post & somehow thinking ANYONE believes any of the drivel? OR WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE?

You are entertaining boy, You sure can spin a tail...too bad you have to PAY for it all...
I do tend to ride those that seem to have no life away from this place at times because they get too twisted up about some of the whores here...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Now that's some funny shit right there!

And you have the gall to start a thread on hypocrisy????

Go ride yourself you fat bastard!

I do tend to ride those that seem to have no life away from this place at times because they get too twisted up about some of the whores here....... Originally Posted by Whispers

I seem to remember someone else getting all "twisted up" about the whores the last few holiday seasons. Does this mean you won't be ringing the Christmas bell this year, asking "the whores" for freebie donations?
These must be the strippers who are worn the fuck down accepting 40$ blows behind the curtains from what I've heard. Lol way to go whispers. Even me being a girl can go pick one out and tell that bitch I'll keep her nails done and help her out of she gives me head, I'll very she'll even call her self my bitch if I asked her too...

Lmao yeah buddy, your doing big things... Originally Posted by shayla84
Now that's some funny shit right there!

And you have the gall to start a thread on hypocrisy????

Go ride yourself you fat bastard! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
ahhh... GFE.. getting to you? all you can do is call people names?..... Mr. Big Bad Trollkiller......