Manchin and Sinema under fire for McAuliffe loss in Virginia

I agree Oeb. On this point, here's what I observed on CNN and MSNBC this morning -- the Democratic pundits' explanation of why they lost,

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=55

They've got it wrong. Originally Posted by Tiny

I purposely watched the CNN coverage because I was sure that Youngkin would win and wanted to hear them not only cry about it but continue with the lies they are telling and they did both as expected.

The most fascinating comment though, were that Progressives didn't push hard enough not realizing that they lost because Progressives pushed to much.

Let's see how many moderate Democrats in the House STILL want to put their name on Biden's "build back better till inflation wipes out what's left of our economy" bill. Will they take a closer look at the results and see that they might be jeopardizing their chance of re-election by supporting and agenda that two states clearly said they do not want?

Or do they fear the wrath of Pelosi if they don't vote her way? Factor in that Pelosi will be gone "for good" come next Nov. and maybe just a few will have the courage to tell her, "don't let the screen door hit you on your way out the door".

That's my hope, my guess is, every single Democrat in the House will vote for this monstrosity.