Odumbo is depending on Bush to bail his ass out in Iraq!

Ring a bell ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a "ding-a-ling", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and, per the quotes below, your stupid-ass has yet to explain your stupid post at #4 in the context of what you posted at #2, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier.
I hope Bush rides back into Iraq on his white horse, and the country falls at his feet and worships him like they did in '03. Than he can put up his Mission Accomplished sign again.Then we can give a sigh of relief. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wrong Bush Originally Posted by Jackie S
All in the family Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a "ding-a-ling", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and, per the quotes below, your stupid-ass has yet to explain your stupid post at #4 in the context of what you posted at #2, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO only a dim a turd like you can complexly fuck up like this. There is no help for you chimp breath.
[SIZE="4"]chimp Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ur'a bitchimp... you have large hands with a small dick?

ur'a bitchimp... you have large hands with a small dick?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LMAO it was only a matter of time when the second dumbest mother fucker on the board would post another family video. Way to go sniffy.
LMAO only a dim a turd like you can complexly fuck up like this. There is no help for you chimp breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupid-ass has yet to explain your stupid posts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier.
Your stupid-ass has yet to explain your stupid posts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are just a fucking retard with a monkey living in your head rent free. I answered it ,but you are too monkey brained to figure it out. Time to spank your monkey, now that you have one.
You are just a fucking retard with a monkey living in your head rent free. I answered it ,but you are too monkey brained to figure it out. Time to spank your monkey, now that you have one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, but you do lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You have not yet explained your stupid posts where you stupidly stated you see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
EVA wants someone to "ring a bell". Why not, he is flailing around without landing any blows. EVA, you fight like a girl...a girl from the 1950s.

EVA wants someone to "ring a bell". Why not, he is flailing around without landing any blows. EVA, you fight like a girl...a girl from the 1950s.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Stupid fucktard go change your tampon. Was the comment even directed at you? noYou are a dumbass in waiting.
Your stupid-ass has yet to explain your stupid posts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The chimp in your head is x100 smarter than you chimpaholic. Explained and you are checkmated.
Well, IBIdiot, you hijacked your own thread again. Now it, too, is about Chimps, asses and dicks.

Another triumph in the tradition.

Kudos!
The chimp in your head is x100 smarter than you chimpaholic. Explained and you are checkmated. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Cite where your dumb-ass "explained" your stupid remark genetically linking "W" to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Well, IBIdiot, you hijacked your own thread again. Now it, too, is about Chimps, asses and dicks.

Another triumph in the tradition.

Kudos!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Oh yeah, and gay Broadway musicals...

What next, "A Chorus Line," starring the entire Idiot Family? "The Sound of Bullshit?" "Twats?" "The Lying King?"

Glad you're such a Broadway fan IBIdiot. It is just another hallmark of your legacy as ECCIE's most self-loathing closet queen.
Then explain your jackass-stupid post at #4 where you stupidly claim to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Genetic link is between H.W. and shrub...Help any dick breath? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055452035]Cite where your dumb-ass "explained" your stupid remark genetically linking "W" to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

/QUOTE]

Try comprehending one more time chimp-o-matic. Then STFU.
If you're going to quote a movie EVA, quote a good movie. Even if it's not original (and your writers are not very original) at least it looks classy when you steal a line. You see, what we have here....is a failure to communicate.