US incomes fall for third straight year under Biden Regime as more people ‘cut back’ and work multiple jobs: Census Bureau

Corporations recording record profits. States are recording record tax revenue

And fckn the working class Originally Posted by Tsmokies

care to provide anything to backup yer claim that Corporations and the States are fucking the middle class?

sounds more like "Unionspeak" to me.

Bidenomics is failing.
Corporations recording record profits. States are recording record tax revenue

And fckn the working class Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yeah. That made me think of the UAW strike. Can't really blame them for going on strike. Listening to the CEO of GM trying to explain away her $30M compensation was pretty comical. My only thought was, "you really should have declined this interview, lady. You kind of justified why they were wise to do what they did."
Recognizing that it is somewhat more complex than just this:

I am hearing from conservative analysts on cable and radio news outlets that the State and Federl regulatory push for all-EV production in the coming years is squeezing the auto companies as they lose money on EV production and sales. Turns out most folks don't really want aqn EV at the price they are being offered at, despite the tax incentives.

Couple that with the significant inflation we have all experienced in the past three years, it is no wonder the Union guys want more money, and the auto companies don't want to give it.