Chicks with Dicks

Hey Matt, I wouldn't sweat it. I recall seeing pictures of that ts Jessica and thinking (s)he looked better than 90% of the providers advertising in Pittsburgh. Definitely not my thing, but I can see how (s)he could catch most guys unsuspecting.
I was actually cool with it and we got together again just as friends and had drinks a few more times. Ill probably get harpooned for this, but oh well, sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction. Originally Posted by mattmanpa
Fuckin Matt. Classic.
He/ she was actually better looking than many of the girls ive been with.
He/ she was actually better looking than many of the girls ive been with. Originally Posted by mattmanpa
There's your new signature line!
There's your new signature line! Originally Posted by Gates123
What's really funny is that after she got into the profession, I read some reviews on her, and her Dick is significantly bigger than mine
  • Devo
  • 06-05-2014, 12:13 PM
He/ she was actually better looking than many of the girls ive been with. Originally Posted by mattmanpa

Bing, bang, pow, and there goes any chance you had of booking with the "Free thinking" ladies of Indys, those notes get put into the system over there, and you will get shunned because you are now a risky, unappreciative person to see.....

I mean, what could be worse than losing customers to a really young, hot, chick with a dick????

You should learn to appreciate cellulite, saggy tits, and a high mileage hole......
Bing, bang, pow, and there goes any chance you had of booking with the "Free thinking" ladies of Indys, those notes get put into the system over there, and you will get shunned because you are now a risky, unappreciative person to see.....

I mean, what could be worse than losing customers to a really young, hot, chick with a dick????

You should learn to appreciate cellulite, saggy tits, and a high mileage hole...... Originally Posted by Devo
Ya, I should have been more specific, I was talking about the non pros I've seen in my personel life. But to be honest, she was better looking than some of the pros I've seen
I picked up a hot Latina SW in Queens, NYC years ago for a quick car BJ. It was around 1am and she was seriously good looking. After a great bbbj, she kisses my cheek before exiting my car and I swear I felt a slight bit of facial hair rub against mine... hard to describe. I'll never know for sure, but it's probable that 'she' was a 'he'.
That messed with my mind for a while... now I always check first.
I picked up a hot Latina SW in Queens, NYC years ago for a quick car BJ. It was around 1am and she was seriously good looking. After a great bbbj, she kisses my cheek before exiting my car and I swear I felt a slight bit of facial hair rub against mine... hard to describe. I'll never know for sure, but it's probable that 'she' was a 'he'.
That messed with my mind for a while... now I always check first. Originally Posted by Stormranger
Yes, a mistake might have happened there and Yes it can mess up your mind. It is a mental thing going on inside your brain, but do not let that take you over. You STILL ARE straight. If a straight dude gets a blowjob by another dude that doesn't make him gay. It is just disgusting. That is all.
Yeah devo, there is nothing worse than getting on the do not see list of a bunch of fat old skank hos that I wouldn't fuck if they paid me. Life's a fuckin bitch, aint it.
  • Devo
  • 06-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Yeah devo, there is nothing worse than getting on the do not see list of a bunch of fat old skank hos that I wouldn't fuck if they paid me. Life's a fuckin bitch, aint it. Originally Posted by Big Stig
So Tutus is actually your troll account then???
No, Devo, Tits is a real GPOY, he is on line. Stig doesn't need a troll account to say what he wants to say......
I was in Vegas couple years ago with some guys.
We were at a bar in Caesars and two young hot girls walked by. They were Native Americans and very hot. I made a comment to a guy that lives in Vegas about being Custer and letting those two have their way with me. He said they are trannies which I promptly set $100 on the bar and told hi I bet they aren't. He called one over, whispered something in her ear. She walked over to me, lifted her dress and lowered her panties showing her cock.
I was floored
And 100 bucks lighter.
Only cost him 20 for her to show it.
Go to the Star and Stripes home page, there is a former Navy Seal, who is a transgender now. Can't believe the picture.........
Tits maybe you can book he/she for your web cam show.
Speaking of transgenders in the armed forces, who thinks we should pay for a sex change op for this creep?