Russia's Not Afraid To Use Their Nukes

• Devo
  • Yesterday, 01:17 PM
Sadly- The Russians have very good rocket folks who've designed previous motors for rockets, that exceeded even the best US designs for GENERATIONS.
The USA is behind on that research in most areas- but exceed the russians in testing and perfecting motor tests. In the past- Russians would build the entire rocket to test and they would self destruct, Just like they are now- from the videos posted. In the US- we test the rocket motors MANY more times before they ever get a full assembly test. THat's why we were able to get to the moon first, and likely why our catch-up on the current motor tech will be a shorter curve than what is proposed.

Literally when missiles are blowing up on the launch pads-, the Kremlin usually scraps them when enough destruct- the US just figures out what the fuck went wrong and then do a redesign or figure it out.

Work the problem people.- NASA mentality.

We cannot let them get perfected technology ahead of the US in this area. Originally Posted by eyecu2
We can't build a proper AK rifle in this country, yet, the Russians and former Soviet block have been building them since WW2.

Not getting political, strictly stating again our high tech AR 15 approach to war is still in some ways not as effective as Russias pre Soviet developed capabilities.

On the other hand, I play with Night Vision, and I have used Soviet designs, and compared to modern US tech, they are decades behind us in that technology.

You don't understand "We control the night" until you experience the tech differences between us and them.

As for Nukes, they were never REALLY off the table, just not talked about.
And you’re on this guys side? Why? You also say later in this thread you’re not worried about nukes, just who’s in charge of ours.

Pretty sure none of our presidential candidates spouted this type of rhetoric. I really don’t get MAGA’s fascination with Putin. He would love to see us obliterated. Originally Posted by Charley3
Because trump loves him, and more importantly, bows in deference to him. Before anyone disagrees with me, go rewatch the Helsinki Summit of 2018. Tell me who the daddy is in that relationship.

We should all be terrified, not giving Putin a pat on the back, that Russia isn't afraid of using nukes.