Best providers in the 40+ age bracket

Thanks LP (true squirters) rule.
I just saw NewKitten and at 39 she's knocking on the 40s door and imho she is definitely one to add to the list. Originally Posted by poppy71
In complete agreement with pop...

These are defiantly my top 3 in no certain order. I've actually visited with 2 of the 3 and had a great time.
Reese Foster (fan base continues to grow)
Paulina Payne (aka giggles)
Macy manning (true squirter) Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
At the end of the day I'm totally in the tank for the RFE...imho

Slave Guinevere when she is visiting from SA. Gorgeous woman, a real treat. Originally Posted by Orgasmatron
Sir Orgasmatron and 4Karlos…

I would like to THANK YOU for your vote of confidence!! It is nice to know that all those sit-ups have not been for naught!! Lol

Houston is one of my FAVORITE cities to PLAY in and I look forward to returning soon…

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
My ATF Paulina Payne.
Sir Orgasmatron and 4Karlos…

I would like to THANK YOU for your vote of confidence!! It is nice to know that all those sit-ups have not been for naught!! Lol

Houston is one of my FAVORITE cities to PLAY in and I look forward to returning soon…

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Return soon so I can become a fan
There isn't another provider over 40 that comes close IMHO...if so, I haven't fucked her, yet

Thanks LP (true squirters) rule. Originally Posted by bulletbelt
Reese can squirt too...if you know what you're doing
Thanks guys….y'all are sweethearts for mentioning me.

Reese can squirt too...if you know what you're doing Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Quit Bragging.
Reese can squirt too...if you know what you're doing Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Quit Bragging. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

It ain't bragging if its true fucker
I second the list.
Macy Manning is my favorite. I have seen her twice.
Slave Guinevere is on my list
Reese Foster is also on my do list
Hmmmm, aged taint ...
These are defiantly my top 3 in no certain order. I've actually visited with 2 of the 3 and had a great time.

Paulina Payne (aka giggles), so true!!
Macy Manning, been on my mind for a long time!!
I've thinking about a new diet plan
In complete agreement with pop...

At the end of the day I'm totally in the tank for the RFE...imho

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I just saw NewKitten and at 39 she's knocking on the 40s door and imho she is definitely one to add to the list. Originally Posted by poppy71

... so this is one of the first times I'm excited at being put in an older age bracket, lol...

I am honoured to be mentioned among such gorgeous and well-adored women! I am new, so haven't had the opportunity to meet many of you, but I am so looking forward to it...

Cheers, Poppy and IG!! XXX
... so this is one of the first times I'm excited at being put in an older age bracket, lol...

I am honoured to be mentioned among such gorgeous and well-adored women! I am new, so haven't had the opportunity to meet many of you, but I am so looking forward to it...

Cheers, Poppy and IG!! XXX Originally Posted by NewKitten

I'm glad I started this thread - it helps us share info for providers 40 and over...

I catch crap some times from f-tards for starting too many threads - f them.
Very nice showcase, Ms. NewKitten
Macy Manning I forgot that she's 40 that body is of a 20 year old. Super hot lady.