My first negative review

I feel that with one no review, the gents can sense BS, especially if the information is incongruous to your Yes reviews. Reviews speak for themselves. .. and I doubt he'll damage your business. Theres always a sour grape in a bunch and I suppose he's one.
Can you screenshot the PMs and send them to webmaster@eccie.net? Perhaps if they see what transpired before the review they can remove it from your reviews. It's worth a shot. Also let p411 staff know so they can notate his account.

I agree with what has already been said here. You have handled this rebuttle with the utmost class and professionalism which speaks VOLUMES of your behavior as a provider! Whatever the outcome, you are looking fabulous, sweets!

Keep on keepin' on.
No I want his share of the milk and cookies and if you could make it soy milk, its be even better or breast milk, it be great. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Ok ok... You can have the milk (I'm lactose intolerant anyway). I'll just eat Christina's cookie.
Ok ok... You can have the milk (I'm lactose intolerant anyway). I'll just eat Christina's cookie. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Hahahahaha Nice one.
Christina, the civility of your response to his review is noteworthy, and I commend you for it. You are very attractive and have so many positive reviews that this may in an odd way benefit you with more exposure. It brought you to my attention. Gosh, I've seen providers rebound from outright verbal attacks and reviews with destructive agendas. Just be resilient and carry yourself with dignity on the board, and this minor irritant will pass as quickly as your P411 appointment requests proceed.
Christina, the civility of your response to his review is noteworthy, and I commend you for it. You are very attractive and have so many positive reviews that this may in an odd way benefit you with more exposure. It brought you to my attention. Gosh, I've seen providers rebound from outright verbal attacks and reviews with destructive agendas. Just be resilient and carry yourself with dignity on the board, and this minor irritant will pass as quickly as your P411 appointment requests proceed. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
+1 You handled this with such dignity and just was well said all the way around. Don't let it get you down girl, it'll probably do you more positive than negative. Just keep on doing a banging job like it looks like you've been doing.
Wow, I'm shocked at all this support. Partially I felt I needed to defend myself, as well as vent emotionally and I had been nervous I would be ill received, but I'm glad I did now. I'm so thankful that everyone gets it.

I would have loved to have been more detailed, unfortunately I still have a personal code of ethics I must follow. Beside that, I have no idea what the review actually says as someone suggested I might earlier; so I wouldn't know how to respond to the rest of the story. All I can say is that I without a doubt, did everything as he wanted at the time. Somebody else asked about a screen shot of the messages, which if anyone has doubts I'm willing to share privately. I don't think I can post them publicly without getting in a heap of trouble. Though, I will try contacting that admin as suggested by thathottnurse.

He knows and I know what really transpired, which is probably (IMO) the reason he hasn't responded to any messages or threads regarding this review. I've been completely open and honest since joining Eccie 2 months ago and I'm not gonna stop now. I welcome any questions that would help clear my name. Also, if anybody believes this review is an accurate representation of me I invite you to come be my guest and find out otherwise.

I really like what I do and want to take pride in it for the time that I'm here.
I would like to come be your guest
I agree with the above--Christina, you have been all class and tact in this situation, and that should indicate something about your ethic and care you put into what you do. I have experienced nothing but the absolute ideal encounters (and beyond) when we met, and I'm sorry someone took his other issues out on you. Whatever happened was clearly not your fault, and I am certain your stellar reputation will remain intact despite this. Mostly I'm sorry that he hurt your feelings and caused you stress--that is unacceptable. We gentlemen have a duty to treat ladies well and with humility, and he does damage to himself, you, and every other guy out there when he asks for an ok and then proceeds to slam you in his review. That's unconscionable.

Anyone out there--I too can vouch for Christina if anyone has concerns; see my reviews on this angel or PM me. You probably won't find anyone else who waves her flag as high as I.
Christina...don't get upset...I had great time you and would never forget...dont get upset due to one negative reviews...

Cheers
  • jan-w
  • 12-08-2013, 01:08 AM
I think this whole episode is a clear cut example of why guys are so reluctant to give negative reviews to anyone.
Strange, she has a great reputation and review history and he has no history of slamming. This is his first negative review. Only the two individuals involved know what happened.
I think this whole episode is a clear cut example of why guys are so reluctant to give negative reviews to anyone. Originally Posted by jan-w
this is true.. yet if a provider later gives a bad session to someone else, there will be no shortage of guys pointing to that bad review and saying "you should have done your research"!

my scorecard of this incident shows Christina86 in the lead, however... her reputation was already stellar, and her response was articulate
I think this whole episode is a clear cut example of why guys are so reluctant to give negative reviews to anyone. Originally Posted by jan-w
What you say is true; unfortunately, that situation is not going to change. Perhaps it is best in a situation in which we don't the truth of a review or rebuttal to refrain from taking sides and just commend the provider and reviewer when they post in a civil way without bashing each other. Far too many times you see personal attacks, provider white knights and reviewer minions get involved, hence it becomes a big embarrassing mess for both sides.
I disagree. I think in a strange way this board is a good bullshit filter. True intentions and behaviors tend to mystically transcend the keyboard. Call it intuition or vibes or whatever but when something is off, people can sense it. It fascinates me to no end.

A reviewer's history as well as a provider's history comes into play when weighing the sides of the story. Their reactions as well. The OP handled her side VERY well! If she came on here and was rude, overly defensve or illiterate her rebuttle would not have been well received. But she was practical, grammatically correct and stated the facts from her point of view in a sincere way.

Just because she made a good case for herself doesn't mean the review system is flawed IMO. Its a good lesson for other ladies actually. If you disagree with a no review, this is the way to handle yourself.