Encounter: Totally You - Becka

LOL,
I've gotten a huge kick out of Craven's posts."look at me I know tons and tons of girls but I'm not going to give out any info" What he doesn't realize is that the majority of us realize he wouldn't be on this site hunting or posting if any of it were true. Good for entertainment though.
Gentlemen time to get the train back on the tracks.

Subject is the actual encounter
Yeah, I've seen Becka both at and outside the club. She was fun. I hope the details I provided to mrstyles and subaru about the girls they asked me about helps them out too.
Yeah, I've seen Becka both at and outside the club. She was fun. I hope the details I provided to mrstyles and subaru about the girls they asked me about helps them out too. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
I don't have a msg from you...lol
Really ? So you're telling me that you never messaged me about RosiePosie and other spinners you could see ?
I really want to see how you answer.
Oh for sure. I was saying lately. I thought you were saying you responded to my most recent PM. I don't see anything in my inbox.
Rosie messaged and then I went back and her profile was gone. I was bummed. Was pissed I missed her!
I think you misunderstood my post sir
I did respond. I explained why Rosie took her profile down and I also told you about 2 other girls on Seeking who are available, plus girls in Ohio that are spinners willing to come to Erie.
I don't know why you didn't receive my message though.