Truth in Reviews

The best way to tell if reviews are accurate is by looking at multiple reviews by different guys of the same provider to see the consistency of her service skills. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I would agree with this.
Laura, that's pretty much all you can do. But wouldn't it help oh so much is guys would be honest. Constantly fudging physical characteristics, services offered, and IOP totally destroys the relevance of the review. As I said, there are some notorious dudes on here that I pay no attention to anymore. I have learned from seeing providers with glowing reviews from these idiots to ignore what they write. And with the downturn in information available, it isn't getting any easier.
And, for those of us west of 360, I think it's even tougher 'cause we have somewhat less of a smorgasbord to choose from (not that it's impossible -- there are some delicious sweeties over here.)
It's mostly lies, unless one of my true loves for the hour brags she somehow managed to get my huge vermillion-tipped truncheon all the way in...