Charleroi

Was over there 2 weeks ago to hit Tim's on McKean with a lady friend and then ate at Kodiax

No one cares that you've been there. Plenty of us have.
kodiax is in speers..........
kodiax is in speers.......... Originally Posted by chizzy
And the Fine Wine Good Spirits is on 3rd. What's your point?
  • Devo
  • 09-17-2024, 06:53 PM
Sheep always until it smacks their ass.

I invite any of you know it alls to meet me and take a tour of the lovely world of charleroi. Ill take u there thru the day. Around 11pm ill drop u off at one end and drive down to the other end and u can walk thru to meet me..... see how safe u feel Originally Posted by chizzy
I once offered to read water meters in Mckeesport because it was too dangerous for the readers to do it.

Armor, helmet and ceramic hard plates, with a suppressed AR15, but the H20 authority didn't want to go there because of the optics.

I am dead serious about being paid to do that, I'd take your bet Chiz, but I understand the issues, I don't need to be shown the truth.
kodiax is in speers.......... Originally Posted by chizzy
He just googled places. But hey, Speers is close to Charleroi!!!!!
And the Fine Wine Good Spirits is on 3rd. What's your point? Originally Posted by HDGristle
simply said where kodiax is located. overpriced also imho

food is so so. much better places within a few miles
fallowfield ave used to be the place for shops. now if you actually have been there, you see nothing, just pizza shops or bars. its a great area to score things that cant be mentioned here or to learn a new language or see how the new influx of haitians are getting free rent,food and phones while
citizens are struggling

i have to give credit to the democrats, they know how to bring in votes
simply said where kodiax is located. overpriced also imho

food is so so. much better places within a few miles Originally Posted by chizzy
Always are, Chizz. But it was 5 minutes away from fleatiquing and I got to throw axes. 2 novelties in one trip.

And Bam, I'm sure you know your fair share of Mon Valley whores past and present.

Guess what? So do others on this board.

We see what happens when we're there in the daylight and at night. We go to some of the worst towns, boroughs and neighborhoods for a qv or an hr of fun at some of the worst times of day.

If you had to choose between hanging out in Youngstown or Charleroi, which you picking? I'm good with the Haitians.
It is really freaking amazing that this had been an issue for years, but it had never ever been in the news until after Trump says something.

Unless I can be proven wrong with some kind of news post, anything, about the immigrant problem before Trump said anything, then it really just sounds like parroting whatever Mr Dementia has to say...
It is really freaking amazing that this had been an issue for years, but it had never ever been in the news until after Trump says something.

Unless I can be proven wrong with some kind of news post, anything, about the immigrant problem before Trump said anything, then it really just sounds like parroting whatever Mr Dementia has to say... Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
There was news coverage about Charleroi back in March and no one here was bitching here then. No one talks about any of the other groups that have moved in. Or the businesses that they have created. Or the help that's needed. It's just "what we lost" which started long ago

It's the next new shiny thing for people to hyperventilate about. Or troll.

Mostly troll because the "sheeple" heard Agent Orange tolling the bell to blame immigrants.
Always are, Chizz. But it was 5 minutes away from fleatiquing and I got to throw axes. 2 novelties in one trip.

And Bam, I'm sure you know your fair share of Mon Valley whores past and present.

Guess what? So do others on this board.

We see what happens when we're there in the daylight and at night. We go to some of the worst towns, boroughs and neighborhoods for a qv or an hr of fun at some of the worst times of day.

If you had to choose between hanging out in Youngstown or Charleroi, which you picking? I'm good with the Haitians. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Did you buy the Gorilla at Tim’s in Charleroi?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...nsylvania.html

Looks like a cool place. They also have Roosters. Aren’t Roosters big in Haitian Vodoo? Tim must know his clientele!!!! I can honestly say I have never travelled to the Mon Valley to chase a hooker. Even when I did business there. But you’re swerving off topic. I wouldn’t go nowhere near Charleroi now. Even if Chizzy invited me.

Unless I can be proven wrong with some kind of news post, anything, about the immigrant problem before Trump said anything, then it really just sounds like parroting whatever Mr Dementia has to say... Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Excuse me son, but who started this thread?
You did, so who brought it to the board? You did. Not me not any trump supporter, u did

Makes your comment pretty childish

Im not parotting anyone. Ive known about the problem for a long time but i dont spend all day posting here about shit that wont change anyones mind anyway. But if you bring up something i know about, sometimes i post.
Its a big problem in charleroi and alot of other places, the school system is fucked and the downtown is losing big time.
Take me up on my offer to see for yourself instead of saying why didnt someone bring it up before
There's also 500 lost jobs this year from 2 staple Charleroi businesses. That's not the Haitians fault tho
You’re the one spreading misinformation. Chizzys been a lifelong resident of the Mon Valley. He knows better than you. He’s lived it. Originally Posted by bambino
You don't know where I've lived; I had two businesses in Charleroi, one was right down by the river- that constantly floods. If Chizzy wants to say it's awesome- that's fine- but anyone who's driven through or had business dealings knows that this place is dilapidated in every sense of it's former glory days. Mill worker jobs are gone, and so is the money. The bridge over to Monessen is like taking a trip to clairton- or worse, and while there are pockets of success in the area, it aint much. Those walmarts all along that area- from Boston, Brownsville, Belle-Vernon all the way to Bethel Park are a great representation of the downward spiral of the "south Hills". 51 and parts of 70 have always been hardest hit from the drop in industry- unless it's supporting the gas industry- and even some of those are in cycles of dying.

Those folks in the south hills like Mt. Lebo, USC, and surrounding are immune to some of the blight due to the HUGE influx of high dollar retailers, but even some of those are waning. You can draw a line south from Bethel Park and almost everything on the right - east side is in the shitter, and those on the left- west are in good shape. Those on the line- are feast or famine.

I stopped doing business in Charleroi in 2004; it was going down and has not ebbed in the tide leaving that area. There's a couple of dealerships, Walmarts and Sheetz. But other than that, mom n pops are just a dying breed and the urban sprawl of indigent population and low rent has the attraction of dog shit to black flies. Sorry but that's being honest. NOT Misinformation.

To add- the only good thing from poor communities is that it opens some of the morally flexible ladies mindsets in the ways of making money- some gets jobs, some start a only fans page, and some are ho's. That latter group is the ones that are pertinent to this board.
East side of Charleroi or West?

Figure you'll want to show us the parts that are on par with thr scenic delights in Wilkinsburg, Homestead and Monessen. Originally Posted by HDGristle
LOL. I drove through two of those areas recently. Scenic indeed. I actually drove through Charleroi the other day about 3 months back- and while it was quiet, and most places I knew about before were boarded up and shut down.- I didn't get a sense of imminent danger etc. I wasn't even strapped that day.