How far will you go?

Me? I'm not really into too much pain. I don't think I would like to be tied down, and then whipped with a cane (or anything else for that matter.) Originally Posted by When You Are Ready

Who needs a cane?

When Your Ready take the Highway to Hell Ride with Dallas she will not only move your line she will wipe it out. Originally Posted by elcid180
I agree... Dallas... we need to do the Biker Chick/Southern Belle thing again!!!

aww thanks yall...I am blushing!

there is one thing that might be fun Mina....a threesome with you/me & Nic! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I volunteer!!!

Smooch!

Lea
No offense taken Mina. I am definitely not to everyones taste. But there are more than enough that enjoy what I have to offer!
wooohooooooooooo yes lea! and bring your paddle & i will bring mine!
{I will be in Memphis next month and may make a pit stop in Jackson for a nite-doubles anyone??!}

as for the OP's question:
I have found a few things I will NOT do...but not many!
{at my age ya gotta be a little more open minded...lol}
Saw a new active thread like this over on the Houston board (planning a trip over there soon) and the "I will not do" discussion was much more extreme. It seemed to gravitate in the direction fisting!

Well, let me say that is something I've never tried to do to/for my provider companion and would not have any personal interest in it. However. Let me inject the subject just to see what the reaction is here.

My view is that while I would have no personal interest in it nor a desire to initiate it, if it were the only or primarly way that the lady obtained orgasm and it meant a lot to her, I guess I'd give it a try -- slowly and carefully.

Personally, I prefer to insert the corresponding part of my own anatomy in that particular and charming female attribute.

Pretty wild discussions on the Houston board, for sure!
Fisting! Well, definitely not anything I'd expect from a new provider as I just don't think they could comfortable accomodate a fist (or hand) - lol. I've actually seen that on provider's menus before (one in VA comes to mind who's on ECCIE). I doubt if I would go out of my way or pay extra for that activity but I'm happy to participate if a provider wants to try it!
Little ole naive me was surprised to learn that some pretty petite and young providers in Houston seem to be game for it, although not from reading that Houston thread. Supposedly an amazingly elastic part of the female anatomy with great recovery, or so they claim.

I wouldn't even be looking for that on a menu, but again . . . whatever floats your boat!
This is to the ladies and the gents. Where is that line in the sand that you will not cross? Sexually speaking, what are things that you are not willing to do? Originally Posted by When You Are Ready
My question to you is "What are you willing to do or try?" Do I need to bring my tool belt?

Smooch!

Lea "Tooltime" Madisson

Hey, Leah, nice belt, nice tools!

To keep the thread going, here's the link to our kinky friends over in Houston:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=402718

They must think us quite ordinary. Maybe, maybe not?
Lea, I like your tool belt, your tools, and your two "drill bits."

You are on my bucket list, and I hope to plan a meeting with you next month.
I can attest to lea being quite wonderful with her tools, just make sure that she has her heinie on the bed lol. Miss u lea!