Christmas Pics :)

With a lil nip showing.... lol Your such a naughty girl!! *grins* Originally Posted by Sweet Monique
On your pic, or mine?!! Hopefully not mine, because I showed them to my family lmao!!
LMAO No Mine! lol Just a lil bit!
LMAO No Mine! lol Just a lil bit! Originally Posted by Sweet Monique
LOL Whew! Thank goodness! LOL
Whew! Thank YOU!
Holy shit these signature lines are getting crazy, it's taking me more time to read the sig line then the message

"I do doubles with any girl that like doubles"
The Darkside

"I have a license to sell hair tonic to bald eagles in Omaha Nebraska"
Bugs Bunny
Holy shit these signature lines are getting crazy, it's taking me more time to read the sig line then the message Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Then the message served its purpose heh
[QUOTE=The DarkSide;1051982786]Holy shit these signature lines are getting crazy, it's taking me more time to read the sig line then the message

If you're referring to my sig line, well, I'm not sure what to tell you... I tried to get eccie to allow me to make a separate account for the Babes so that I could post their info separately, but I was told no and that I needed to make a choice which account I wanted. For obvious reasons, I chose the Staci Stacked account. A lot of people want to know the info about the girls traveling and our vip parties, and I was told to put it in my sig line. Sorry.
wow Staci - amazing photos can't wait to see you again... are those outfits available during an appointment? I will bring my candy cane.
wow Staci - amazing photos can't wait to see you again... are those outfits available during an appointment? I will bring my candy cane. Originally Posted by KCguy32
Thanks sexy! Yes, I'd be more than happy to model one of them for you!