Who has the best double team

Bliss of DFW and Bella of Fort Worth. End your search there.

Although a word of caution, if you see them the bar will be set too high and every encounter after that will simply fall short of their standard.

Was able to spend two hours with a double Latina hottness. After several years of failed expectations in double experiences, with Bella and Bliss they erased all those bad memories. Originally Posted by Birdc6c
I couldn't agree with you more Birdc6c. Spot on!!! Bliss and Bella are a dream team. Bliss alone is a dream experience. Both of these Hot Latinas together is an earth shattering experience.

My Latina Heaven Review with this Duo:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=781804
Another great doubles team is Pixie91 and Kinkykrissy. Amazing DT and BBBJ techniques plus excellent CFS talents
Doubles are like everything in the hobby, personnel preference. For me my current favorite doubles are Jade Nicole and Kourtny Koxxx, great contrast , young/mature, short/tall, curvy/athletic and they are in to each other and will fuck and suck your brains out
It will break the bank a little, but Melody and Vivian with True Companions are a crazy double.