Skylee Wild's manager...

How does a hobbyist deal with " being told that someone is putting out an alert in some hidden forum for the providers"?

PLEASE do tell us who told?
Originally Posted by alaine
+1
Why would she agree to see a guy who had so many alerts on him? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Finding them can be tricky because of case sensitive. (From my personal experience)
He set out donation and I naively didn't place it in my purse, and when he left I noticed $100 was missing from what he originally set out. I should've screened more in depth and read the reviews/alerts/warnings before making the mistake of seeing him. I also forgot to mention that once he left, I went downstairs to look for my phone in my car and 3 cops pulled up in parking lot and asked what I was doing there, searched my car, and then let me go. Coincidence? Probably not. This guy has serious issues and after meeting him I learned he clearly has a hatred towards women. Why he's in the hobby??.... I have no fucking idea...I just hope no other provider ever has to have a horrible encounter with a miserable human being like him again. Originally Posted by Skylee Wild
It was a learning experience and at least you're safe.
He set out donation and I naively didn't place it in my purse, and when he left I noticed $100 was missing from what he originally set out. I should've screened more in depth and read the reviews/alerts/warnings before making the mistake of seeing him. I also forgot to mention that once he left, I went downstairs to look for my phone in my car and 3 cops pulled up in parking lot and asked what I was doing there, searched my car, and then let me go. Coincidence? Probably not. This guy has serious issues and after meeting him I learned he clearly has a hatred towards women. Why he's in the hobby??.... I have no fucking idea...I just hope no other provider ever has to have a horrible encounter with a miserable human being like him again. Originally Posted by Skylee Wild
you should have had your pimp/boyfriend deal with him.....
Mavs Fan called out Hobby Lobbyists Bullshit in the review posted by the thief Hobby Lobbyist - a vindictive review he posted. Here it is. hobby Lobbyist you are a thief who threatened a girl with a bad review if she told about how you robbed her

Posted by Mavs Fan
Gonna have to call bullshit on this. I have met her several times and she has a near perfect body. And a very pretty face. I don't know if she has a pimp but I lean more toward no than yes. But I am not certain that she doesn't. I do know that she is the type of person that would be very hurt by comments about her looks. So I think you are a bully, Hobby Lobbyist. A grown man that picks on a young girl. I don't like bullies very much. If you have right on your side there is no reason to resort to verbal abuse and outright lies about her body. We can all see pics of her on this site. No way she weighs 145 pounds. That's some weak ass bullshit.
So who told you something Hobby Lobbyist? Please pm me if you don't want to post.

Big Guitar Guy you should probably take a step back, you're not doing Skylee any favors. Trust me on that...
How does a hobbyist deal with " being told that someone is putting out an alert in some hidden forum for the providers"?

PLEASE do tell us who told?
Originally Posted by alaine
That's what I wanna know!
  • L.A.
  • 12-13-2015, 06:46 AM
In situations like these only two people know the real "truth".

Things to consider:
The timing of Skylee's alert vs. the negative review and the co-ed post.
What does Skylee have to gain by posting the alert? She seems genuinely upset over the situation.
What does Hobby have to gain or lose?
Why is Big Guitar Guy so interesting in this particular hobby vs. client situation?
Are there other alerts on Hobby mentioned by Sophia who is an uninvolved reputable 3rd party located elsewhere?
Is this worthy of an alert? Not really since there was no safety issue involved.
Did Skylee post about this in the ladies only area first and then it was leaked to Hobby?
Is this worth 100 bucks on either side to be involved in this drama?

There is no way for any of us to know the real truth but based on everything I was able to read: the review (ROS), the alert, and the co-ed post, I would tend to side with Skylee on this one although I think things could and should have been handled better by both sides.
OP has more than 40 reviews and doesn't have a reputation to be a drama queen.

The provider is new with a few overly enthusiastic WKs

Hmmm ... who do I believe?
OP has more than 40 reviews and doesn't have a reputation to be a drama queen.

The provider is new with a few overly enthusiastic WKs

Hmmm ... who do I believe? Originally Posted by maxrock
These were my initial thoughts, however, OP is apparently popular in the powder room/infoshare section that we as hobbyist are not privy to. So I'm not sure about this one.
Darkey, I don't know OP. And I don't trust anyone.

My personal experience, there are a lot of pimps/managers here.

My personal experience with Bree Blyze is she's managed and her management is not being discrete. Now if you search WW and see how Skylee is tied to Bree.

OP could very well be an ass but that's not what Im interested in.

Is Skylee managed? Some may be OK with that and some may not
I won't post things that are shared in the private women's forums or from the other websites we use to screen. They are there for our screening and safety. It's each women's prerogative to decide to see a man that has caused other providers problems...There's much more info out there on guys besides ECCIE!!!! Lol. There are national databases of collective information sharing and blacklists.
I usually have a good feel for these he-said-she-said's... not really this time.

in SW's favor, her story and angst appear credible.. HL's own review makes him appear entitled and mean, taking back $100 even after she agreed to continue the session.

I would get a better feel, except the "timeline" favors HL.. by all accounts, he was off ECCIE for nearly 3 weeks after the session.. he wrote his review and began this thread in a manner I would expect from someone who had discovered a nasty PM from a while back.. only after HL's threads did SW post her alert.. sure it had been in the powder room, but bringing it out ONLY in response to HL's threads makes me wonder.. and the so-called previous reports of bad behavior by HL look like innuendo for now, nobody has substantiated anything.

but from what HL admitted in his own review, he acted improperly.
Holy crap, this is becoming a convoluted mess, so I will try to clarify a few things, but no way I want to get embroiled in a lot of drama, nor do I have the time to sit here and continue to respond to these threads.

1. When I said I was "being told about an alert" it was the 2-3 week old PM from Skylee's account which I discovered upon logging on here. No one else is leaking anything from anywhere, at least not to me.

2. That last post from Skylee's account about her discovering missing money after I left is an outright lie. I don't even know what to make of the rest of the post about LE and search etc… It looks like her pimp is now just trying to throw any shade at me that he possibly can.

3. The tone, vitriol and lies coming from Kylee's posts are completely different than my direct interaction during the 20-30 minutes I spent with her, leading me to think these posts are not from her.

4. I also received three profanity-laced, yet indecipherable, texts from the phone number I had used to communicate with her, shortly after I did the review last night. I have blocked the number now, so not sure how long that persisted.

5. I'll post once more on the review. Then, I'm heading off to watch Football. If I wanted all this drama, I wouldn't be here.

Thanks.
These were my initial thoughts, however, OP is apparently popular in the powder room/infoshare section that we as hobbyist are not privy to. So I'm not sure about this one. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
She's not "popular" whatever that means, in the ladies section.1st time I've ever heard of her was 11/25.