References

Im newbie friendly
He has been a member for two years and has not used the Search tab. Perhaps this is not a hobby for him. Originally Posted by pyramider
pyramider,
Yes, I have been a member for 2 years. There are reasons I haven't been active, but I don't owe you an explanation.
To be honest.. the fact that you've been a member here for 2 years yet have no references would likely be a red flag in and of itself to a lot of ladies.
To be honest.. the fact that you've been a member here for 2 years yet have no references would likely be a red flag in and of itself to a lot of ladies. Originally Posted by GracePreston
thank you for your honesty.
To be honest.. the fact that you've been a member here for 2 years yet have no references would likely be a red flag in and of itself to a lot of ladies. Originally Posted by GracePreston
QFT
thank you for your honesty. Originally Posted by Uretxcowboy
Don't get disheartened. There are more members than you think who are in a similar situation as you. Lots of members who've been here for years have to seek out newbie friendly providers? Why?

Well, it's usually because they took a hiatus from hobbying, long enough that their references expired. Either the last lady they met a year or two ago has already left the hobby and can't be contacted or the lady doesn't remember the guy, even if the handle and physical description is given to her. The lady could also just not be reference friendly. For all intents and purposes, that member has no references, even though he's been a registered member for several years.

Like others have stated, go visit Selena51. If you want a much cheaper option, visit Sherry of DFW (I recommend the prostate massage). Both Eva Damita and Nina Renee have great reviews and are established providers. Bi Bi Butterfly aka Violet is another newbie friendly provider who is affordable and Violet is a real sweetheart, though she can be flaky with communication. Callie Nuru (CandJBabes) is another who prefers references but is newbie friendly and she's a very chill down to earth person, very easy to talk to her. I believe milfy2002 and bubblesdfw are newbie friendly too but check with them to confirm. Kaitlyn Dior and Phuck Toi are some other options for you as well.

Have fun and best of luck!