Latest Review

It's too bad providers don't learn just to pm the guy and ask him why he gave you a no review. Maybe it's something you can work out privately amongst yourselves to make the next event better or to have him contact a mod to edit the review. But it's just one man's experience, not all. You can't please everyone, honey. Originally Posted by voyeuristicallyspeaking
This is so true. The PM system is a tool for communication that can prevent unnecessary negative impact on the success of providers and reputation of hobbyists. Keep your head up Chelsea, this too will pass.
How long is a provider still considered new? Its a valid point because where do we draw the line between a lady "just being new she will get it sooner or later" and "Shes just an avg at best provider and the reviews are what you get, good and bad, and it will not change any time soon"

Also discretion is a big part of this business, going to a coed area and spilling all of that info wasn't a good idea for several reasons. Mainly, it shows that you are willing to disclose potential private information, which makes seeing you risky regardless of any other information gained.
Shut up Ken! Oh my god do you know how old you are getting? All you have been doing im 19 years old you get a hard on putting me down? Thats great
Sorry im not 30-40 on here. I'm young get over it
And i didnt spill any info so your "discretion" theory is a load of horse shit. Get over yourself
And i didnt spill any info so your "discretion" theory is a load of horse shit. Get over yourself Originally Posted by The Chelsea Stone
Not taking sides but you most definitely posted something you shouldn't have. Deleting it mitigated that somewhat, but you still posted it and you can't unring a bell.
Not taking sides but you most definitely posted something you shouldn't have. Deleting it mitigated that somewhat, but you still posted it and you can't unring a bell. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I didn't read the original post before it was edited, but all the posts discussing exactly what was edited makes it very clear. As mentioned above, the whole thread just publicizes the "NO" reviews which would never have been noticed by the vast majority of members. PM would serve you better Chelsea.

Oh, and by the way, your nasty response to Ken above probably did as much to take you off peoples lists as your "NO" reviews.

Just one duck's opinion

Chelsea honey things are getting kind of wavy for you right now in this thread If i wasyou I would ask the mods to close it...
The best lesson to take away from this, Chelsea, is just don't post on Eccie unless you have a fake review and can prove it. If you get a bad one, try extra hard your next session and see if the next person will write a good review.

There are about 5-10 real assholes that post on nearly every thread, and love to jump all over people. They love to try to play ameteur slueths and pick apart ANYTHING you post. Don't even go there. If they can't find something, they can always make something up.

It's amazing how just a few people can really fuck up a community. This board would be a lot better with the aforesaid 5-10 people kicked off, but they haven't done anything wrong. Basically, the rest of us get to suffer their vitriole--what they seem to find amusing, we simply have to put up with.

Just roll with it, Chelsea. I'm sorry someone was a jerk, but posting any kind of explanation here just makes things worse, unless you can prove it was a false review.
Hows your dog Mr Money?