If you Ever meet me in real life...

• Mokoa
  • 03-30-2013, 08:30 PM
The few times I have encountered such a situation, I just ignored the lady. No way to know for certain that she is by herself or if she is with others. Each of these ladies I have encountered in such a manner sent me a PM or email later thanking me for not acknowledging them in public. One of them even rewarded me quite well for it the next time I saw her.
I agree with you 100%. It is quite difficult to explain where I know you from if we do not already have a prepared go to story. You are quite gorgeous and my friends would be wondering why I have never mentioned you. I do know lots of beautiful women but some stand out more than others.

This type of behavior is not warranted at all. Now if I'm sitting at a bar or standing across the street from you giving you some inviting eyes. By all means come and say hello. I will do the same for you read that type of body language from you.

I know this is not on-topic but you should come down to Texas to get warm Chicago can be quite chilly this time of the year. I believe there's lots of Texas gents that would love to warm you up. I have discussed this with some fellow San Antonio gents and I got quite a good reaction. We are all discreet Southern gentleman down here. Originally Posted by Salsa man
I love southern gentlemen, I love their confident yet down to earth approach and easy-going laid back manners ...and that sexy southern accent...though the Carolinas and Georgia are more to my liking.

Many of us like to think it's all about the fucking, but in the end, it's really about community. A community of fucking, sure, but still a community.

Plus, it's not like online dating is some kind of under the radar endeavor.

Let them draw their own conclusions. I don't have to go into detail about what I mean by I met the person online. If they ask more questions (which they won't) I'll just tell them it's none of their business. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Yes in the end, it's really about community...and I agree with rest of what you said.

One funny example, one time I was walking out with a (divorced) gentleman after our date, and on our way out we ran into his kids outside and one of his college students and he introduced me as zabrina his friend, which is perfectly fine, I had no problem w it

The real awkward part was though his kids were looking at me hopefully like I could be their potential future mom. Sorry for the disappointment kids!

When I first went back to school, about 3 years ago (and still clearly posted facial pictures), every few months someone would come up to me and say "Brooke?" ... it was always so embarrassing. What did they expect me to say? I would always just shake my head and walk off. Now that I do not show my face as clearly, it does not happen anymore. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke you should have been carrying your business card with you at all times lol!
Discretion is the better part of valor.

I was out with a provider friend for dinner, and an old work acquaintances was at the same restaurant, and a conversation was started with the acquaintance. Of course I am supposed to introduce the lady I am with, and I used her hobby first-name, which was a relatively normal name.

In this case, I knew the providers real name, and afterwards she gave feedback that I should have used her real name.

Back to the OP, this can be a little awkward, but I would have to say ignore in all cases, except maybe at a "Sex" convention.

Even if the client is in a safe (cool) environment, the provider may not be.
I have a public persona (online and in in person) as an artist. My photograph is on line and I have done public appearences at gallery openings etc.

If you recognize me in public, you may say hello and open a conversation about art. I may not immediatly recognize you out of context, as I am an idiot.
I wonder what would happen if you just walk up to her, give her a kiss on the cheek, call her by her hobby name and ask the big guy next to her: are you also a client or are you the spouse? Originally Posted by waverunner234

Good thinking
Good thinking Originally Posted by viking2341
I was just joking, I think I would look if she had company or not, and if not, maybe I would ask her to move to a more convenient place, like a hotel room or so, and have some fun together.
Zabrina Sarafina, if I saw you I would just start to drool..stutter to myself and quickly get my hand into my pocket.