Got Bush?

I'm with Chrome.

I like my providers to be completely shaved, BUT... I don't mind a landing strip. As long as all the areas that are going to be in contact with my mouth are shaved then cool. I have said this before, but on numerous occasions I have heard/seen the ladies post about how they really don't care to lick or suck a set of hairy balls and appreciate it when we shave the boys.

I shave my cock AND my balls and appreciate the same in return. If the ladies don't care for pubie floss, then why would we? I like having my nut bag sucked, so I shave to encourage the act. If the ladies enjoy DATY, then maybe they should continue on with the shaving.

Then again, if the ladies want to go back to growing out the bush then we can stop shaving as well and we can ALL suck pubic hairs again!!!! YEAH!!!

I also never understood the mental thing of "shaving makes me look like a little girl."

um... So what. Does shaving my pubic area make me feel like a little boy? NOT HARDLY. LMAO!
I am old school. I think you youngsters in the hobby are either perverts or metrosexual if you like a clean shaven twat. I like the full, full bush. Each one is different allows the mystery hiding behind the bush. No trimming, el naturel. Real women. By the way, please let me know if there are any non asian bushes out there because I'm going in.
I'm with Chrome.

I like my providers to be completely shaved, BUT... I don't mind a landing strip. As long as all the areas that are going to be in contact with my mouth are shaved then cool. I have said this before, but on numerous occasions I have heard/seen the ladies post about how they really don't care to lick or suck a set of hairy balls and appreciate it when we shave the boys.

I shave my cock AND my balls and appreciate the same in return. If the ladies don't care for pubie floss, then why would we? I like having my nut bag sucked, so I shave to encourage the act. If the ladies enjoy DATY, then maybe they should continue on with the shaving.

Then again, if the ladies want to go back to growing out the bush then we can stop shaving as well and we can ALL suck pubic hairs again!!!! YEAH!!!

I also never understood the mental thing of "shaving makes me look like a little girl."

um... So what. Does shaving my pubic area make me feel like a little boy? NOT HARDLY. LMAO! Originally Posted by john353
GAY!
Perverted - guilty!
GAY! Originally Posted by datyking
Go fuck yourself grandpa.
landing strip hands down there is no other better feeling then that soft guide to your take off
Another bush/bare thread?....jeez.
  • Rezo
  • 03-31-2011, 03:15 PM
Another bush/bare thread?....jeez. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
it probably been a few weeks and people may have changed their minds since the last "poll"
I keep it trimmed though.

I haven't been alive long but in my time the whole 'bare down there' fad has been the standard. I never was a fan unless it was waxed.
I was wondering if I was the only one that's happy to see that bush is coming back? I would actually like to see some providers start growing theirs back!

As long as it's not out of control I think bush is pretty damn hot and better than bald!

How many providers out there would let the 'grass' grow? Originally Posted by Dirk182
Nature's dental floss.
TopCat
I like it bare...or a landing strip but that 1970's stuff will make me run away!
I fucked a mid twenties civilian a few months ago. The chick was a very athletic doll I had met through the gym. It was so fucking refreshing to see that everything was natural down below when I peeled off her panties. She was only shaved enough to conceal the bush to her panty or bikini line. She didn't necessarily have a jungle down below, and although she wasn't trimmed either, she just had a nice patch of light brown pubes. Damn, it was such a turn on to see that lovely patch.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy shaved pussies too, but occasionally it is nice to see something a little different.
I voted for Bush in 88, 92, 00, 04 and I will continue to vote for Bush every chance I get. I would vote for Bush every night if I could afford it.
  • SCBOY
  • 04-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Bare is better.
I'm built like a house in a Hurricane zone---

Carpet on the top floor, hard wood on the bottom floor