What do men want to see in an ad?

• Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Never spell come ... cum Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Is this a spelling bee? Good! If you are up to the challenge...let me challenge...let's start with erroneous! Better yet...superfluous, is that how that is spelled? Your turn!
Is this a spelling bee? Good! If you are up to the challenge...let me challenge...let's start with erroneous! Better yet...superfluous, is that how that is spelled? Your turn! Originally Posted by Zoi
I believe your assumption of Brook offering anything other than good advice is erroneous and a spell checker renders your challenge superfluous.

But since you asked for advice...

...don't write ads in "Text Speak", Urbonics, Ebonics, " Stripper Speak", or ALL CAPS...

... don't post pics of someone else...

---don't post this pic in an ad...
Attached Images File Type: png girlgun.png (165.6 KB, 303 views)
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 11:34 PM
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Hamlet, act three, scene one

So if they say they give a good rub... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Act 4: There is a sleep...and a nice rub...and it will be me. xxoo
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I believe your assumption of Brook offering anything other than good advice is erroneous and a spell checker renders your challenge superfluous.

...don't write ads in "Text Speak", Urbonics, Ebonics, " Stripper Speak", or ALL CAPS...

---don't post this pic in an ad... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Damn she is hot...I don't thanks for sharing the pic...I don't have that pic in my ad dude. But, thanks for thinking so... like the piece!
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 11:41 PM

Spell it again SAM!
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 11:45 PM

AND..I dont recall asking for your advice...
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 11:50 PM
http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-renee/7490161

In case any one wonder...here ya go! I DO NOT POST OTHERS PHOTOS. LMAO...there is simply NO NEED for that.
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 11:55 PM
AND..I dont recall asking for your advice... Originally Posted by Zoi

Are you a RETARD?
Is this a spelling bee? Good! If you are up to the challenge...let me challenge...let's start with erroneous! Better yet...superfluous, is that how that is spelled? Your turn! Originally Posted by Zoi
Ummm no - I'm telling you that classy clients do not like to see come spelt as "cum"
Are you a RETARD? Originally Posted by Zoi
Are you asking yourself if you're a retard?
Since the thread starter has asked me to close this this one is done....
  • Zoi
  • 06-27-2010, 12:49 AM
Are you asking yourself if you're a retard? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No! I am new here and I am sorry if I offended you, or anyone else. On another note...I do not post anyone elses pics...and I do not own a gun. Although sometimes I wish I did. I was just playing around with the spelling bee thing. It was all in jest. I am rather flustered and may have posted on my own comments. I have seen this behavior before, when someone says, that you are using someone elses pics...I DO NOT DO THAT. However, I thank him for thinking I do, she is very pretty. I welcome all to take a look and tell me that I am the same lady in the pic. Also, please say that I speak ebonics and Texas Slang, or whatever he said I speak. Personally, I think that I challenge his intellegence and threaten his manhood. Sorry, Brooke, if this man is your friend.

I am not a mean person, and never will be...I don't want this drama and will just walk away from it...I hope you are happy and that your life is - Drama

Renee
Just to be clear here that the thread starter is not depicted in any image in this thread.....