A couple of guys and ladies are gonna hit the Comedy Club Tonight...

Aww Sup quit lying you know you are my bitch because you are the catcher...

Definition of Literate

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/literate

hmmm does not mention grammar at all....

You are right about one thing I am not into dudes like you Mr. Catcher. If anything I am the one giving it to you just like I do everyday on here....

We should call out to catch a predator on the old man....
Look up "gibberish."

Only way I can describe what you're writing. I'd be delighted to debate you point for point, thought for thought, but I'm not sure I can find either in anything you post.

Sorry big fella, that's about all I can say.

Meanwhile, how was the show last night folks? The did dude heave on the window outside? Did the magician make your boner disappear? Esther's is a great time, fun for the entire family!
Look up "gibberish."

Only way I can describe what you're writing. I'd be delighted to debate you point for point, thought for thought, but I'm not sure I can find either in anything you post.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

While your ramblings sound like charlie browns school teacher.. Blah blah blah ba bop ba bi blah blah....

Debate! You mean argue??? You can't beat me....I just can't get aroused by you... I have told you I do not swing that way Mr. blue....
I can beat you all day and all night. Chit, everybody beats you day and night. Problem is that because of what only can be explained as prior brain damage, you, sir, are unable to feel it or recognize it.

Look familiar?
  • Vyt
  • 06-25-2011, 01:50 PM
All right you two, that's quite enough foreplay.
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!
All right you two, that's quite enough foreplay. Originally Posted by Vyt
Oh I have known for sometime that Sup has a crush on me....

Anyways....... Moving on enough arguing already lol are y'all even going?
you are always a few steps behind 170..... We were out last night as advertised.....
Yep I know. That's my bad didn't read the thing all the way through
I agree, Pallazzios has better girls and the club is a little nicer inside.
Don't make the mistake I made last night and go to Hot Bodies at 1am "looking for some excitement on the other side of the tracks". Well, you live and you learn , I guess
I agree, Pallazzios has better girls and the club is a little nicer inside.
Don't make the mistake I made last night and go to Hot Bodies at 1am "looking for some excitement on the other side of the tracks". Well, you live and you learn , I guess
Originally Posted by Alexsilver
??

Better girls than Esther's Follies? Im just wondering if the magician made any of your neices disappear!
where is sugars?? are the chicks there hot???? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar