P411 membership

I like p411 cause i get better class of gentleman on there and also better attitudes . Lol. I like that i can look at the okays and no the girls they see are legit . If i know they habe seen taylor or tatiana or vivian then i am automatically feeling a sense of ease.
I like p411 cause i get better class of gentleman on there Originally Posted by lindsey269
Yes I prefer P411 ladies as well. I think the type lady I look for prefers p411 over eccie. Ill take a quality experience over quantity any day. It gives me an opportunity to give a description of myself and my background. Therefore giving the provider the privilege of knowing my background and not going in blind. I feel they feel more relaxed and at ease knowing this info therefore making the meeting flow.
I agree drinkindreamin. I think the class of ladies is better on p411. I am bi so when i look for a girl its on p411 also . It shows that guy actually has a job also and that there is more knowledge and that he does have the means to be there because he paid to be there. Alot of guys to on p411 never show thereaelf on eccie and never mess with bp gals . It does make it better.
For me p411 gives me what I want to know about a lady. Eccie is more a national Enquirer for hobbing. Plus I like the request everything is plain & simple for both parties & I get a copy of every request. Next if either parties has a problem you can contact Gina so that's another plus. But if we didn't have eccie we wouldn't be reading this so it is what it is.