My Public Apology....... I'm sorry....

You made me think of SL with that statement and some of his posted pictures. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yep. I think SL would be sick to his stomach with the state of co/ed now!!!
Why? It was true. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

It was rude and insulting to someone I guess.
Moving forward I will collectively refer to them as negros and individually as a negro. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yo Tree, why do you feel like you have to put labels on people? Why can’t you call members by their handles? Geez!!!
Thumbs down emoji is rude sir. You may do that sort of thing at the other site, but not here. I suspect you will be hearing from a mod soon.

Have a nice day!
Treetop, for me,until you apologize and confess about you calling me "bluebird" your apologies are worthless. There has ONLY been 1 person I've EVER had a conversation about "bluebird" and was with the provider named "eryn" in my own bathroom. So how would YOU know anything about "bluebird"? Dont even begin to try and say that you use to call me that.End of story.
Treetop, for me,until you apologize and confess about you calling me "bluebird" your apologies are worthless. There has ONLY been 1 person I've EVER had a conversation about "bluebird" and was with the provider named "eryn" in my own bathroom. So how would YOU know anything about "bluebird"? Dont even begin to try and say that you use to call me that.End of story. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Why did you bring this up again? Not a single word of this has been mentioned in the last 6-8 months.

Do you really want to discuss our issues in public? Obviously you do.

You were not only blue bird but you were also my baby bird. What we had was special but obviously not enough for you.

Remember how we discussed for weeks about your retirement? Remember the promises you made after you quit?

You have a very bad memory because when I caught you AGAIN you acted like it was never discussed.

Just like you have forgotten that we were once very closed and that's why I called you blue bird and my baby bird.

Please drop this now because I don't want it to get ugly again. I've changed and moved on.

It's time for you to do the same.
Thumbs down emoji is rude sir. You may do that sort of thing at the other site, but not here. I suspect you will be hearing from a mod soon.

Have a nice day! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Eryn was a great bbfs fuck. She can ride good!!!
Eryn was a great bbfs fuck. She can ride good!!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
When was this?!
Eryn was a great bbfs fuck. She can ride good!!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Eryn was one reason Fire Phoenix and I had relationship issues.

She convinced bluebird that the poem I wrote was stupid.
When was this?! Originally Posted by SecretE

Last year! {staff edit-ck}