A going be a trick. Take what u get and dont throw a fit!

Am i allowed post screen shots?? Bc if so i show u where T txt me and i explain same shit u think u got an arguement over... jUST to shut ur ignorant dumb ass up. U think dudes wont get check to c u. Lol ur sad and desperate. shows u give no fucks about ur health. Not my biz tho! Originally Posted by Thickkumz90

Don't do it! Talking about those screen shots.. The hammer will come down.
^^ yep she knows about hammer, although her hammers were for outting...
That's why i asked first Thanks for telling me Ms. Brown.
I just wanted to prove a point to Brooke bc obviously since she's been here for almost 8 years she thinks she got all the game lol smh
I'm not mad about anything. I know how to partake it a conversation with someone I disagree with, without getting my feathers all ruffled. I actually feel bad for you professionally and personally. You have a weak mind, bad attitude & poor grammar.

And yes, I'm very much against you offering BBFS to the masses for a little upcharge, and yes, it effects me and all providers.

Desperate women like you are desensitizing the dangers that come with BBFS.

Years ago no one would PM a provider seeking BBFS, you'd get your ass blacklisted and dogged out.

Now it's as polite and normal as asking "do you accept credit cards" and it is because of weak hookers like you that this is happening.

Businesses' set the rules and the tones for their industry and you are making things worse for the rest of us.

Back in the 80's/90's there was no such thing as BBBJ, but weak minded hookers gave in and fucked that shit up.

Now, it is the industry norm and women that hate to do it, feel they have to do it just to stay in line with their industry peers.

Finally, yes, I am this hype in person. All the time.
Outting?
Thickkumz, here is the nice version of what brooke was saying. It is normally not best to dispute a no review...especially one with little detail. This rant is probably doing more damage than the no review is what Brooke was meaning ( I'm saying it much nicer than her of course). Your inability to type a coherent sentence does leave you out there for ridicule but I am not one to pick...well...not in this case at least. And while your documentation requirement is your business, it is not something I would advertise and would just stick with cbj. The only people I know that have documentation are creampie swingers...I do miss my old friends...haha
I just wanted to prove a point to Brooke bc obviously since she's been here for almost 8 years she thinks she got all the game lol smh Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
I only provide CBJ, never once have I given a BBBJ in 10 years and yes, I have extreme "game", although I call it common sense. I'm a stellar professional no matter what industry I'm in.

I could teach you, and take you places that you would'nt discover on your own in 20 years.
From the ECCIE guidelines:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Let this die, Thickkumz. You refuted the review, said your peace, now move on. Arguing a "NO" recommendation is a he said/she said dangerous pit, and these things never turn out well when they sink to mud. Everybody is going to have an opinion, and the only view that really matters is the one coming from the eyes of your next client.

But if you're CBJ and only offering BBBJ with proof of good health, best to state that in your Showcase and ads since it's expected in ECCIEland otherwise.
I didnt even read your whole paragraph brooke; i stopped at you know how to partake in a conversation with people you disagree with. Bc if u did, you wouldn't come at ppl disrespectful as if ur watchdawg for eccie. All i see u do is down folks. I wish u would try that in real life tho. Lol there's a way about going about things. If you knew how to talk; your people's skills would be better than what they are.
I stopped at
I'm not a kum ba yah, hugging, ass kissing, snow flake. I never have been. That's why I suck in psychology, I'm too frank.

I wasn't rude to you in my original reply. Just blunt and to the point. I only went and edited it and mentioned your grammar, AFTER you called me a bitch.

You're the one that called me a bitch and started with the personal attacks and disrespect. You need to learn to have a conversation like an adult.
I just wanted to prove a point to Brooke bc obviously since she's been here for almost 8 years she thinks she got all the game lol smh Originally Posted by Thickkumz90

he's a butt hurt stalking troll, I don't pay him no mind unless I need to..
Fancy, I don't think she understood what we were trying relay...I'll rephrase..

Yo Boo...don't be trippin that some mark ass dude be tryin to put down yo game...Let that shizzy fly and keep on...you just be makin mofos thinkin you cracra by keepin on typin and shit.

That just warmed my seat in hell a bit but I was dying laughing typing it...
Yes fancy i do both and no it not in showcase but on my own website. I will fix. Only person had issue was brooke.. Trying call me out like she somebody. Lol the way i choose to handle my business is my business. Not hers or anyone else's. I wasnt sure if I could screenshot something so I asked for violation purposes to shut her up. No biggie tho so long as i shut that shit talkong down. The bs review wasnt big deal i just posted my response to it. She made big deal as if I got reason to lie. I may be a BBW but dont get it twisted this fat girl still clock coins.
Now bc i post im ghetto or illiterate. Gtf. U mf so sad
I need to learn how to have a conversation and you came at me with a whole story of how u hate when hookers do this that n third which had nothing do with shit. U thought I lie about needing papers just bc u dont ask lol tryna bash soon as i posted as u do alon any hoe posts. i got kids and a regular life so not extra curriculum will have my ended earlier than intended behind some stupidity or a dumb ass trick.