Favorite Scary Movies?

lol Knotty---I hear ya!

personally ANY movie with frogs in it,is scary as hell!
{I hate frogs more than ANYTHING on this earth}
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things.......but I was 7 when I watched it! I couldn't sleep for 3 days!!!!! Haven't watched it again!
There's an obscure indy flick called The Signal if you want psychological tension. Worth checking out. Plot is a little similar to Stephen King's Cell but goes in a different direction from what I understand.
I love scary movies. Im more into the slasher/killer movies, im scared when its something that can really happen. Im a little chicken sometimes.. like you mentioned scarlett i keep all the lights on and put on cartoons or something funny after I watch it. I still find my self leaping from my bed to the bathroom and ripping the shower curtain open to make sure somethings not hiding in there. Then I jump back on my bed.. shit there could be something under the bed to.
Most movies don't scare me, but the original "Paranormal Activity" made me nervous for days in my own home. The two followups weren't quite as disturbing, but that first one really rattled me.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-13-2013, 09:32 PM
  • jan-w
  • 10-13-2013, 11:09 PM
The Giant Gila Monster and The Killer Shrews of course.

Both filmed in the great state of Texas and produced by radio magnate Gordon McLendon.

Originally Posted by Mokoa

I have never seen it. I want to. Although, I thought the recent Movie, The Girl was really creepy and great! I thought they did a wonderful job showing how he systematically reduced Tippi to a shell of a person. Sad but a good portrayal.
Mah doctor gave me the video of mah colonoscopy but Ah been too a-feared to watch 'er.
I'm not a big fan of the slasher films. I don't find them to be scary. The scariest films ever, in my book:
"Rosemary's Baby"
"Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer"
"Psycho (original)"
"Silence of the Lambs"
"Showgirls"
Yikes @ Rosemary's Baby!

I like the real dark disturbing psychological ones!!

I will try to come up with a list later, but they aren't all scary. Just disturbing.
Ghost Story is one of the best, scared the "crap" out of me...
Alien!
anyone ever the "the crawling hand" ?
Mah doctor gave me the video of mah colonoscopy but Ah been too a-feared to watch 'er. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
i hear its "the shit" !