OMG...the Chelsea Clinton scandal

Bill and Hillary are brother and sister which produced Chelsea she then married and fucked her first cousin which produced kids for Bill and Hillary to fuck. See the family tree doesn't branch out. Typical of Arkansas assholes.
Who cares what the clintons are doing? If she did hopefully he gets all the profits.

Is this was the child of the sitting president in such a scandal this would be meaningful, at best its intresting.
Originally Posted by Trey
Get over your supercilious self, puff'n stuff If Odumbo couldn't see his way to charging someone on Team hildebeest with a crime for successfully colluding with Ukrainian government officials to damage an American political candidate for president, then it stands to reason that no crime was committed by Trump Jr for attempting -- a non-productive attempt -- to do something similar.
  • Trey
  • 07-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Sometimes all you can do is puff some stuff when your president is an idiot. I dont know how long it will be till the VP takes over, but we need help. This is not a real president. I dont know how you guys let putin talk you into voting him in.
I dont know how you guys let putin talk you into voting him in. Originally Posted by Trey

Vlad promised me a doubles session with a pair of hot Russian hookers for my vote. What did HilLIARy promise you for yours?....a smoking hot time with her whoredog daughter, Chelsea?
Sometimes all you can do is puff some stuff when your president is an idiot. I dont know how long it will be till the VP takes over, but we need help. This is not a real president. I dont know how you guys let putin talk you into voting him in. Originally Posted by Trey
Putin successfully talked people into voting for Trump by threatening to make hildebeest their president.
Sometimes all you can do is puff some stuff when your president is an idiot. I dont know how long it will be till the VP takes over, but we need help. This is not a real president. I dont know how you guys let putin talk you into voting him in. Originally Posted by Trey

He didn't. Hilary Clinton did.

bahhaaaa
He didn't. Hilary Clinton did.

bahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Touché!!!!!!!
The Russians hacked her book deal
Putin successfully talked people into voting for Trump by threatening to make hildebeest their president.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO!!
Bill Clinton's daughter would never do such a thing.

But, the daughter of Web Hubble would. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Can we expect a " trifecta " from that family of " I did NOT..." ?????
Vlad promised me a doubles session with a pair of hot Russian hookers for my vote. What did HilLIARy promise you for yours?....a smoking hot time with her whoredog daughter, Chelsea? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
And in a BLUE dress ?
Bill and Hillary are brother and sister which produced Chelsea she then married and fucked her first cousin which produced kids for Bill and Hillary to fuck. See the family tree doesn't branch out. Typical of Arkansas assholes. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
That's why the reach-around crew loves them so ! They ALL have the same " branchless " family tree ! And their trail blazing gloryholer was from ArkansASS- WOOMBY ! assup STILL cries at being " left at the alter " by WOOMBY running off with Big Sir !!!
Can we expect a " trifecta " from that family of " I did NOT..." ????? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
More like a trifecta of "It depends on what It is!"
There is no "scandal". This is just an accusation. Post again ONLY iif and when this person wins a lawsuit.
There is no "scandal". This is just an accusation. Post again ONLY iif and when this person wins a lawsuit. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
To quote a democrat, "the seriousness of the charge requires an investigation." Recall the Watergate SCANDAL. Nixon was not convicted. If you're going to white knight Chelsea pick a better defense.