Encounter: Flowers Foot Spa The Colony

Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
The cautious part
Might be one of the Husbands
Smh
Interesting...
Was going to see Emily at the spa yesterday and there was a guy setting in a white suv , that looked to be taking pictures of the store and set there for a while I decided not to enter. Originally Posted by Casen123
Could be the ex dude or the new dude or even the husband of hers but it’s not a pig . Chill dude and don’t enter so fast the next time.
It looked like a cop or an inspector not many hobbiest wear white button up shirt I. A Chevy white Chevy suv. Taking pictures and notes.
Could be the ex dude or the new dude or even the husband of hers but it’s not a pig . Chill dude and don’t enter so fast the next time. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Dude, stop with the conspiracies and guessing, unless you have some real info the community can benefit from just chill.
These ladies have been at it longer than you've been hobbying ..certainly longer than you've been a member here.
It looked like a cop or an inspector not many hobbiest wear white button up shirt I. A Chevy white Chevy suv. Taking pictures and notes. Originally Posted by Casen123
This might be as a result of that link that was shared, stating a possible citizen complaint to authorities.
I didn’t not share any link from google maps nor did I post on google maps. Yes I am new to the site but not new to the game same thing happen to luxury spa. They had several John’s on video going and coming and I’d them thru the cars they where driving. No they can’t file charges on you for entering and exiting a spa but they can sure come to your house and ask you a lot of questions. So take it or leave I just thought you would want to know what was seen I will not ever report anything like this again on here if it’s not welcomed plenty of spas within twenty minutes of this one with plenty of talent in them. Till this one cools down was all I was thinking. Sorry for an inconvenience I have caused
I didn’t not share any link from google maps nor did I post on google maps. Yes I am new to the site but not new to the game same thing happen to luxury spa. They had several John’s on video going and coming and I’d them thru the cars they where driving. No they can’t file charges on you for entering and exiting a spa but they can sure come to your house and ask you a lot of questions. So take it or leave I just thought you would want to know what was seen I will not ever report anything like this again on here if it’s not welcomed plenty of spas within twenty minutes of this one with plenty of talent in them. Till this one cools down was all I was thinking. Sorry for an inconvenience I have caused Originally Posted by Casen123
The comment wasn't directed at you. The information you shared was more helpful than the other guy speculations on husbands/boyfriends or whatever.
The link i am talking about is on comment #3 if you go back to the first page you'll see
https://maps.app.goo.gl/CJPVatTHdtcGaPEe8?g_st=ic Originally Posted by Toocoolforschool
Again, not directed at you. Just go back through the thread and you'll get context, we/i appreciate the heads up you provided i will reiterate it was more useful than this comment below
Could be the ex dude or the new dude or even the husband of hers but it’s not a pig . Chill dude and don’t enter so fast the next time. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
I hope this helps clear the air.
Thank you I just didn’t want to be out of line.
I think Truth has laid out the situation very accurately. "This might be as a result of that link that was shared, stating a possible citizen complaint to authorities", where a Google complaint might be far more dangerous than anything on Eccie...
Whomever wrote the Google review is on a roll…3 reviews, all complaining.
Whomever wrote the Google review is on a roll…3 reviews, all complaining. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
wow. He has a bone to pick with Angela for sure, I wonder what she did to piss him off so much?