innocent vs maturity

Does Rosie O'Donnell count as uncharted waters? LOL!! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Rosie O'Donnell.... paddle faster! You ever notice she admits to being gay and guys are happy about that! At least you did say Roseanne Barr! LOL
It depends. Sometimes there is the thrill being with someone inexperienced/innocent. They haven't been tainted by the world and may enliven a session. It makes you as a guy feel like Bill Clinton. Other times, I desire the more seductive, sensual approach where the lady can have her way with me. There's something to be said about a date that starts off slow and smoldering and then ends in an inferno of passion and lust.
Some insecurity in a mature woman who isa new-ish provider is OK but, it is a little creepy if a n established MILF provider whom I KNOW has two kids behaves like she is . . . .really young.

On the other hand, while a young provider (legal age!)—who is flakey because she is still thinking with a high-school brain —may be interesting to watch for a while, she can be unreliable or erratic to the detement of both parties.

OK, ok . . . . I am not talking about any specific current or past provider . . .so no DRAMA please?