Maggie Is Officially Back Folks!!! Line On Up!!!

hahaha...almost time for that McD's review...Happy Meal? Originally Posted by BlueSail
that is funny

McD's food window, eat in the dead Topp's parking lot to watch the show. Report for fun. I would, but I have a fear of bullets And rather keep my guns for better things
no that is funny

McD's food window, eat in the dead Topp's parking lot to watch the show. Report for fun. I would, but I have a fear of bullets And rather keep my guns for better things Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
sadly sounds like you know the area....hahahaha....that's what throwaways are for!!!
sadly sounds like you know the area....hahahaha....that's what throwaways are for!!! Originally Posted by BlueSail
shhhhhhh I use ta have McD coffee in that that lot when talking to a cop form a near by county when he taking a break from meeting DT

Today, not I nor that cop would go there.
I should text him, see he still alive errrr around errr something like that

back then that Topps was still open n a AC girl at times working that food window.
I realize it all screams "Rochester", but why does the ad text itself suggest she's in Mississauga? Originally Posted by Doove
Doovey Doove.
The Doovester. Welcome back to the party.
Ad location clearly says Henrietta tho.

Not even close to being Maggie b. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Who said anything about Maggie "B"

well he found 'a' Maggie but unless she's grown 8" and gained 55 lbs in last 7 days...clearly not 'the' Maggie(b)...and yeah....that site on the paper she's holding is a Canadian verification site Originally Posted by mmoore
Found "A" Maggie but not Maggie "B".....i like what u did there.

pimpin ain't easy.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Stop outting.
Its against the rules...

Holiday bills are due soon....a pimp....errr, ummmm guys gotta do whats he gots to do..... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Stop outting.. Its against the rules.

he's baaaaack.... Originally Posted by BlueSail
Hello there.

let's see...YoJOE, Carminethebowler, Rainman666, so many more... Originally Posted by BlueSail
Stop outting...Its against the rules...

boys keep marching off ta war( at Lexington & Lake)
and the beat goes on

btw Rainman666 mmmm wrong war, just sayin
not sure on Carminethebowler Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ocd knows....

shhhhhhh I use ta have McD coffee in that that lot when talking to a cop form a near by county when he taking a break from meeting DT

Today, not I nor that cop would go there.
I should text him, see he still alive errrr around errr something like that

back then that Topps was still open n a AC girl at times working that food window. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Give it another shot...
  • Doove
  • 01-04-2021, 09:42 AM
Doovey Doove.
The Doovester. Welcome back to the party.
Ad location clearly says Henrietta tho. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
I think i kind of acknowledged that. Thanks for not noticing.
I think i kind of acknowledged that. Thanks for not noticing. Originally Posted by Doove
wrong
  • Doove
  • 01-04-2021, 05:24 PM
wrong Originally Posted by lilylivered
What part of "i realize it all screams Rochester" didn't you understand.
oh doof
let's see...YoJOE, Carminethebowler, Rainman666, so many more... Originally Posted by BlueSail
I havent been on this site for months and my name is still ringing out like a sponge mop. Im living rent free in your heads and it is fucking roomy in here.
I havent been on this site for months and my name is still ringing out like a sponge mop. Im living rent free in your heads and it is fucking roomy in here. Originally Posted by Carminethebowler
Why is that?
Cause i only visit this site when im about to visit the area and its been about 4 months since my last trip. Im glad to see you folks havent changed. At all. Despite your God emperor being the only president to lose the popular vote twice, be impeached twice, and incite sedition among his supposrters. Thats some real personal growth out of you "patriots"
you sound angry
Nope, couldnt be happier. My schadenfreude feels better than getting a rim job {staff edit-CK}. I told you insurrectuonists months ago trump (and by extension you, his supporters) are garbage and you defended him. Well, here we are with a disgraced orange ball of failure riling up his gullible rubes and you clowns applaud it. Youd shit your own pants to make "the libs" smell it. Youre anti-america, anti-logic, anti-humanity and the whole world saw how craven and unhinged you are. And before you spew your BLM/antifa whataboutism, its not the same and you know it, but intellectual dishonesty is the trump supporter trademark. So im.fucking elated your boy is impeached again amd hes gonna die alone and forgotten except by his cult followers who will also die alone because theyre unlovable sacks of shit. Thanks for caring, though! Cant wait for china biden to take all your guns and march you off to the commie re-education camps, amirite? I mean, thats what you think is gonna happen, right? Feckless. All of you trumpists.
Cause i only visit this site when im about to visit the area and its been about 4 months since my last trip. Im glad to see you folks havent changed. At all. Despite your God emperor being the only president to lose the popular vote twice, be impeached twice, and incite sedition among his supposrters. Thats some real personal growth out of you "patriots" Originally Posted by Carminethebowler
Welcome to America, not everyone is going agree with you.
Why does that bother you so much Carmine?
Nope, couldnt be happier. My schadenfreude feels better than getting a rim job while high on {staff edit-CK} . I told you insurrectuonists months ago trump (and by extension you, his supporters) are garbage and you defended him. Well, here we are with a disgraced orange ball of failure riling up his gullible rubes and you clowns applaud it. Youd shit your own pants to make "the libs" smell it. Youre anti-america, anti-logic, anti-humanity and the whole world saw how craven and unhinged you are. And before you spew your BLM/antifa whataboutism, its not the same and you know it, but intellectual dishonesty is the trump supporter trademark. So im.fucking elated your boy is impeached again amd hes gonna die alone and forgotten except by his cult followers who will also die alone because theyre unlovable sacks of shit. Thanks for caring, though! Cant wait for china biden to take all your guns and march you off to the commie re-education camps, amirite? I mean, thats what you think is gonna happen, right? Feckless. All of you trumpists. Originally Posted by Carminethebowler
but but but thank you for Ron R

Dear mods,
hope I did not miss any edits in quote that are needed. If so please edit for me