Best fried Chicken?

Raising Canes is really good and quick.

Babe's is the best for sitdown, homestyle chicken and veggies. They have several in the dfw area.
Babes is my choice, although I am on the west side of town so I go to the Roanoke location by the Dallas Motor Speedway.
Hall's Chicken......They have one in Pleasent Grove and one in Duncanville.
Bubba's is my favorite here in DFW.

For the best in my whole life, hands down it was in Atlanta at Matthews Cafeteria.
(http://www.matthewscafeteria.com/)
Chicken from someplace that used to be Henderson's on Gaston at Fitzhugh. Fried in cottonseed oil and NEVER old and stale. Cop cars all over the place so it must be good.
  • YSD
  • 11-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Not a great answer---but my mom's---have found no chain to even come close.
um... finger lickin' good...? >: >
  • foX
  • 11-20-2009, 07:45 AM
Chicken from someplace that used to be Henderson's on Gaston at Fitzhugh. Fried in cottonseed oil and NEVER old and stale. Cop cars all over the place so it must be good. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
You are speaking of Brothers Fried Chicken, one of my all-time favorites. Sadly this hole in the wall did not survive the recession and closed earlier this year.

As others have mentioned, my current favorite is Bubba's on Hillcrest.
If I am in a hurry it is Church's and if I have time it is Babe's.

Chipper
KFC grilled.
I haven't had fried chicken from a resturant in 10 years but I do agree with Cassidy and the others that KFC grilled chicken is good.
If I'm going to have fried chicken, its going to come out of my own cast iron skillet!!
If I'm going to have fried chicken, its going to come out of my own cast iron skillet!! Originally Posted by DecemberLove
I think I'm in love. There's no other way to make it.

For whatever reason I rarely fry chicken, but I make a helluva chicken-fried steak...usually with mashed potatoes and turnip greens.

It's a miracle I don't weigh 300 pounds.
  • 11-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Don't do fried but Cowboy Chickens is my favorite and love there twice baked potatoes
Cop cars all over the place so it must be good. Originally Posted by aRandyOne

LMFAO!!!!!