For All Hobbyists Who Almost, Wanted To, Or Interested In Seeing Ebony Providers

For me it is not about the color of the skin, but the personality and the demeanor of the person. I prefer upscale, classy, intelligent, articulate women who take care of themselves, regardless of race. I would have a relationship with an ebony woman. I happen to not prefer big booties. Just sayin'
I enjoy all women and skin color is just that - a color or shade that enhances her beauty in different ways.
Market forces, buyer preferences, supply & demand being what they are, I find that the independent AA providers generally charge less, are more open to variations, and try harder than a white provider of equal hotness (hotness? you know what I mean.). I like all colors, but this personal perception results in my looking into the AA selection often. I do my research, and I'm rarely disappointed.
Skin color not an issue with me... I've had great visits with ebony providers...
I am color blind when it comes to the ladies...I have no real preferences...

The last young girl I reviewed was mixed AA/Hispanic and I can't wait to go back!!!

I also met and obtained the phone number of a cute young black girl at BDFW and we have been texting back and forth...I think she is almost ready for some P4P action!!!
thanks for all the feedback but how is it you do this research to know if she is the right AA provider? To reply to the big booty comment why is it that most the AA providers you guys go after are spinners?
  • MRMR
  • 04-18-2010, 08:39 PM
I am equal opportunity as far as good looking women.
Recently I have seen Vanessa W, Zaria and a few in the past (AA providers). I also love the Asian women.
I can not remember one being a bad time.
Variety makes the world go round.
Enjoy!!
To reply to the big booty comment why is it that most the AA providers you guys go after are spinners? Originally Posted by BrittnanyBigBooty
Ah, so is this the real question?
I don't care much about skin color, I do however prefer the banana shape in this illustration on a small frame which I find most often in white/asian girls.

And to answer the op, I've only had one peice of chocolate and would have another but not many aa girls appeal to me. A quick showcase search of Houston only showed 4 aa girls total, only one of which appeal and she is out of my range.
My choice of provider is never based on race. I've seen dozens of every race over the years and have had great and not so great with every one of them. It all depends on the ladies looks, personality, attitude, level of service and my mood at the time.
Out of all the AA providers I've been with, only one was a TRUE GFE. To me, GFE is GFE, period.
Have not seen an AA provider yet, but had two AA girlfriends in college, one ran track the other was a Volleyball player. Both had incrediable tight bodies and were as wild sexually as any "real world" girlfriend I've ever had. Thanks for this thread, it brought back some great memories!!
thanks for all the feedback but how is it you do this research to know if she is the right AA provider? To reply to the big booty comment why is it that most the AA providers you guys go after are spinners? Originally Posted by BrittnanyBigBooty
Because most of the non AA providers I see are.

Regards,
I don't care much about skin color, I do however prefer the banana shape in this illustration on a small frame which I find most often in white/asian girls. Originally Posted by Combustion
I agree.
1. Most providers are spinners. This has nothing to do with color. It has to do with the basic fact that most men prefer FIT women when they are going to spend money for sex.
2. My experience, and please remember that this is MY experience, is that women of color are more "passionate" about everything they believe in. It doesn't matter if it is church, singing, fucking or whatever, AA women bring a passion to the table that very few Caucasian women are capable of equaling.
3. AA women are, generally, wetter, tighter, freakier, etc. True, they don't like to kiss but they certainly make up for it with the other factors.
4. Oh, and don't forget, they can DT better then most other race women because of the shape of their faces and the DSL's.