Kristin Keys Provider of the Day :) w00t!

Hey Krunkman, let me check with Snopes. Hmmmm, not sure on that one. LOL LOL

If that were the case...I'd try to hog her all to myself ALL DAY today (if I could)! SHe's definitely top on my "To-Do" list (as you fellas say)...he he he! Yes, this girl is HOT, pin-up quality, and so super sweet ta' boot.

Woot Woot ~ YOU GO GIRL w/your sexy self!!

Cya soon girlie!
XOXO,
Italiana Princess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Snopes? I don't know the dude...
Congrats!
You go girlie!
  • =cP
  • 08-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Congrats, Gorgeous!! I need to come visit the new incall soon... =c)
Hey Krunkman, let me check with Snopes. Hmmmm, not sure on that one. LOL LOL

If that were the case...I'd try to hog her all to myself ALL DAY today (if I could)! SHe's definitely top on my "To-Do" list (as you fellas say)...he he he! Yes, this girl is HOT, pin-up quality, and so super sweet ta' boot.

Woot Woot ~ YOU GO GIRL w/your sexy self!!

Cya soon girlie!
XOXO,
Italiana Princess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

I had so much fun playing with you last night.. wow what an experience...... and talk about amazing back rubs.. WOW!
OH BABY HONEY...the pleasure was all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are 1 hot chick-a-dee and "Me Like-EE"!

Now let me go and wash your juices off of my face before I get fired up here at work for being accused of eating juicy peaches this morning!

My Friday the 13th will never be the same again....or my bed....OR the floor in front of my bed !!! (wink)
Mmmmm ...he he he!!

Next time we're gonna pull an ALL-NIGHTER be sure to remind me to set my alarm clock! LOL, j.k.

Have a good weekend gUrL ! Love ya!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Congrats Kristin, you are one very hot sexy young lady.