Who do you Miss???

I have been trying to think of one the girls names of a doubles session on Lake Ouachita. One of the girls was Jewels, but the other name escapes me. MrGiz would remember her, too.
I have been trying to think of one the girls names of a doubles session on Lake Ouachita. One of the girls was Jewels, but the other name escapes me. MrGiz would remember her, too. Originally Posted by giteneny
Shelby Sinful?
Shelby Sinful, yes, I believe that was her...and there is one more that I really miss, who would bring a knappsack full of soft rope, leather paddles and flogging whips...dang, this really brings back some great memories of a few all-nighters!
My first thought when I read this thread's subject was Sweet-n-Little. She always made me feel special and would always have me laughing smiling, and completely relaxed when I left her love den. I miss her attitude, sexiness, and her witty posts. You could always get a good chuckle from her posts. Over and over again, I would ask myself "Where does she come up with this stuff?" Man, do I miss her!
I did a double with Jewels and Shelby Sinful as well. They were a great team.
i would have liked to had seen.....snl, sadie, randi, cashmere, jordan, lady bug, miss all those
Lily Blair was amazing for so many reasons
Torie and Lily were wonderful in many ways. I missed the pleasure of Sadie and Pam -- I would jump on them if I had the chance.
Hell where I live, I miss them all, LOL.
Hell where I live, I miss them all, LOL. Originally Posted by datylikes
Lmao!!! Poor baby!
Lmao!!! Poor baby! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It ain't that bad LOL