Reviews: what they mean to others

Wake me up when this is over....

Wake me up when this is over.... Originally Posted by phildo
It's over the moment you stop clicking the link and trolling.
There's a treasure trove of wanking on both sides of this issue available for your perusal, had you bothered to look. But no. So here's the deal. I have an opinion. That's OK. You have one. That's OK. You forget your manners, I hit the RTM button. And the ignore button.

You'll learn that it keeps smart asses like me from getting pointed for saying things like "fuckwad noob" or "your mama's pussy smelled so bad after you were born they threw your placenta in with the grilled onions at the roach coach parked by the port-o-let you were shit out in". You see, we play nice in here, or not at all.
If I wanted to read a guide, I could. Google was invented over a decade ago. See, this is a forum, where people can...oh wow, talk, share ideas, etc. Thanks for hitting the ignore button (doubt you did, you seem like a forum troll attention whore ). Besides that, telling you to stop clicking a link to a thread was really for your benefit, so I was doing you a favor.

So far, everyone seems pretty fun and cool (yourself excluded from that statement), so not sure whats up with your artitude problem. I would usually tell someone to get laid and drop some weight off their shoulders, but this is ECCIE and I thought that was one of the points of being here.

Anyways, stay chipper buddy, penicillin I hear fixes everything lol!

And really, you did a your mama joke to someone on ECCIE forums.... hahahahahaha. Wow man.
P411 is awesome. Definitely worth it.

Having 50+ okays on p411 is (to me) the equivalent of having 50+ reviews on this site. I don't see the difference. Both say you fanatasy-fucked a shit-ton of chicks. If providers wanna get all butt-hurt bc hobbyists like variety then maybe they shouldn't be providing.

Giving references just comes with the territory. If a provider won't give references then she shouldn't be asking for them from ladies who do give references. Give what you get. Get what ya give.
Phildo and papaoscar.
It is time for you guys to cool off.

Torito
P411 is awesome. Definitely worth it.

Having 50+ okays on p411 is (to me) the equivalent of having 50+ reviews on this site. I don't see the difference. Both say you fanatasy-fucked a shit-ton of chicks. If providers wanna get all butt-hurt bc hobbyists like variety then maybe they shouldn't be providing.

Giving references just comes with the territory. If a provider won't give references then she shouldn't be asking for them from ladies who do give references. Give what you get. Get what ya give. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks a lot chica

Interesting that you hold eccie and p411 to the same standard/in the same high regards. Good to know.
Sorry torrito, get a Marine fired up and the censor button stops functioning. This was supposed to be a fun, learning, sharing thread, and some good posters have helped make it that (thanks nurse )
I hit the ignore button, and only pointed out that the rules forbid us from saying naughty things, and gave examples. I also hit ignore, so if someone is responding or posting in an unruly or insulting manner it is out of my universe and therefore mod business. Shame, shame, shame on those naughty people.

If someone flames and it isn't seen, did it really exist? You know, like the tree that nobody heard fall? It's a philosohical question, really, because an SBD can smell as bad and be as distasteful as an out loud window rattling fart. So if it can't be seen, does it still smell? Now THERE is an internet curiosity for us all to ponder. Is internet forum gas tangible?

Back to topic!

Play nice and write honest reviews!
For both, keep it civil. Nothing is being solved. Neither will convince the other of anything. You could just let the argument go. What a novel idea!

Torito
Who is arguing? That post was for YOUR edification and the internet community at large. I can't read papaoscar or a handful of the other people in this thread's posts, on purpose. Because I don't give a fuck, no meme this time. So if anyone is venting or being unruly, that's STILL mod business, not mine. No arguments here. One should be allowed to dissent without hate, right, and if not, then ignore the offenders! If you guys were doing your job the smartass nonsense would stop and we wouldn't have need to ignore half a thread. It's like following the horses in the parade in here half the time. Just sayin'. I'm having a lot more fun in other threads and I'm only here to let people, and mods, know there are alternative means of discourse, and how use of the ignore function can improve your general outlook on life and the quality of what you read in coed. Don't you have something better to do than listen to the sound of one hand clapping? I do!
Here...just to get things back on track

SD is a first class ass man which is why he isn't on ignore! Can you imagine slowly rolling those down and...surprise!!!!

Like fine dining. I'd eat that AND review it!!
Thanks a lot chica

Interesting that you hold eccie and p411 to the same standard/in the same high regards. Good to know. Originally Posted by papaoscar
That's not what I said. I said reviews and okays can both reflect a certain level of hobbying.

And that is delicious ass, SD!! Thanks for posting it! Yummy!!!!!!
Who is arguing? That post was for YOUR edification and the internet community at large. I can't read papaoscar or a handful of the other people in this thread's posts, on purpose. Because I don't give a fuck, no meme this time. So if anyone is venting or being unruly, that's STILL mod business, not mine. No arguments here. One should be allowed to dissent without hate, right, and if not, then ignore the offenders! If you guys were doing your job the smartass nonsense would stop and we wouldn't have need to ignore half a thread. It's like following the horses in the parade in here half the time. Just sayin'. I'm having a lot more fun in other threads and I'm only here to let people, and mods, know there are alternative means of discourse, and how use of the ignore function can improve your general outlook on life and the quality of what you read in coed. Don't you have something better to do than listen to the sound of one hand clapping? I do! Originally Posted by phildo

You, Sir, can also use the ignore button. And I strongly suggest that you do so. Since you don't seem to be able to let go.

Torito