bp bust video - please analyze

All he was trying to do was console her to right her ways and fill her with jesus

Perhaps Jesus was on the tip of his dick
Well it's not like he has a regular job and it's not like he got busted locally media takeout is national that's embarrassing no matter what u are
All he was trying to do was console her to right her ways and fill her with jesus

Perhaps Jesus was on the tip of his dick Originally Posted by Hidaka
He was trying to fill her with something but it wasn't Jesus.
His worst mistake was he cried like a baby knowing damn well he was being recorded and the video would be made public.
I'm not so sure that was a mistake.

Remember Jimmy Swaggart balling like a baby and crying "I have sinned against you". One of the worst acting performances of all time but many people felt sorry for him.

Besides what else could he do? It's not like he could tell the truth and say "Ok I admit it I'm a horny fucktard, I want to fuck anything that moves and I like it".

Crying seems to work better for pastors than it does for the rest of us.

This guy has satanic symbols on his clothes. What the hell kind of a Pastor is this guy?
Would anyone be surprised by his behavior?
I'm not so sure that was a mistake.

Remember Jimmy Swaggart balling like a baby and crying "I have sinned against you". One of the worst acting performances of all time but many people felt sorry for him.

Besides what else could he do? It's not like he could tell the truth and say "Ok I admit it I'm a horny fucktard, I want to fuck anything that moves and I like it".

Crying seems to work better for pastors than it does for the rest of us. Originally Posted by atf searcher
You make a good point