Found a wet spot

Nash. Looks like your vision has turned to shit too. There are 4 chicas in that picture. You probably missed the prisoner. It is rm 11 which is right off the pool.

Best I can remember

Pilot chick was Sara.
Schoolgirl was Nicola.
Prisoner was Alejondra.
Maid was Yessica. This girl is beyond beautiful.

I will be staying in this room 3 nights out of 8 in December.
Hot damn, there is four of them. Guess Yessica's beauty made me skip one or the small screen did it to me. Enjoyed my stays in that room (thought it was numero 12). It's nice to open up the french doors and watch all the beautiful women as they frolick in the pool before they frolick on my bed. The only problem with the room is that you automatically get to host the lesbian shows since the room opens up to the pool area. The gals will also wipe out your liquor supply if you leave the door open. Can't wait to see Bibiana and her newest girlfriend of the week again.
I saw Bibianna at the pool 3 days of my stay. She was my 2nd choice for a frolick in the bed all 3 days.

I never did do a threesome as I was on limited funds. I will have lots more moneys on my December trip though. Btw, I am taking donations if anyone wants to help feed some single mothers and their children.
I've had NUMEROUS clients leave a pooh stain on my crispy white sheets, now that's nasty! Just be glad you didn't sit your bare butt and legs on that! LoL
Gross. Ladies AND gents: Hygiene is not encouraged, it's EXPECTED! If you want my face close to your junk, wash it.....ALL of it! Don't forget the back door, even if it seeks no action!
This SHOULD go without saying....