The US has been voted as the most significant threat to world peace in a survey across 68 different countries.

And they say that Obamacare isn't working! Originally Posted by gnadfly
what the fuck does that have to do with anything, dipshit? that's not even the punch line to a bad joke or a lame insult?

Put the bottle down and go to bed. You're fried!
didn't you call him a pussy, glory hole?

I wonder how much of that started during shrub's regime.
Touchy. Schedule an appt with your OB-GYN tomorrow. Even though you are marginally a man, you are covered under Obamacare!
Wasn't Obama going to improve our standing in the world? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Before the apology tour, it was 69. So Obama's down one. Michelle knows he's good for it.
For a change, no sense...
I don't know and I don't care what FuckZup said but he started a second thread on the same topic??? After all the screams for different things about a similar topic, he copies another thread. Maybe he is trying to convince his doppleganger of something.
That was an enlightening and relevant post JDIdiot.

Hope it causes you insomnia...
Threads merged
  • BJerk
  • 01-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Wasn't Obama going to improve our standing in the world? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, he has. I was in Manhattan recently and some Danish tourists and I chatted for awhile. Their main theme was how happy they were about Obama and how he had, and I'm quoting them, "Raised America's standing in their eyes". So there!
Well, he has. I was in Manhattan recently and some Danish tourists and I chatted for awhile. Their main theme was how happy they were about Obama and how he had, and I'm quoting them, "Raised America's standing in their eyes". So there! Originally Posted by Bert Jones

You can't be serious. Hell I was at a bar the other day and I was talking to some tourists from New Zeland and they can't believe that this country actually elected a POS community agitator twice. So there.
Well, he has. I was in Manhattan recently and some Danish tourists and I chatted for awhile. Their main theme was how happy they were about Obama and how he had, and I'm quoting them, "Raised America's standing in their eyes". So there! Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Maybe these Danes like the idea that President Obama doesn't mind dropping a Drone on ole Muhammad at the supper table.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/0...ublic-schools/

The Danes have a Muslim Problem, who want to change one of the most Liberal Societys on the Planet into a Muslim Theocracy.
They name us the biggest threat because we are the best country in the world.
They name us the biggest threat because we are the best country in the world. Originally Posted by the cute papi
god Bless the USA, and nobody else.
See?!!? Obamacare is working!
For a change, no sense... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he was referencing the "new" coverage for a "pre-existing" condition.

Let's hope the "claims website" will work better than the "sign up" website.