ONLY CLEAN DICKS PLEASE!

Well, it's not rocket science so most guys should know better. That is one reason I prefer outcalls, I feel obligated to take a fresh shower and wash everything extra clean. I have never been to an incall, is it normal to be offered a shower at most?
Some of the ladies around Houston should take the same advice. It's a two way street.
I have a strong aversion to smells so I make SURE I am clean before any extra-curricular activities commence. If I smell anything rank, I just can't keep my buddy excited.
You would think most men would know to be freshly washed before intimate contact but then of course there would be no need for this post if that were true!

Growing up in the South,I remember momma yellin... "Go to the well and wash up before you come in this house." See ... our mammas' raised us right.

Uncircumcised men need to realize that even if you bathe a few hours before you have intimate contact, you have accumulated some "gunk" and you have to pull the skin down and wash in that area. There is nothing more nastier than an uncircumcised man who has massive "gunk"...the smell will knock you out and it's disgusting!

I pulled it down didn't see nuthin, pushed it back, pulled it down didn't see nuthin, pushed it back... after a while ...I didn't need to see a provider...

Men, whether you are cut or not, when you have urinated and all you do is shake it, your dick has pee on it and a pee smell* and it's disgusting! If you haved peed before intimate contact, wash it! Would you want us to **pee and come straight to you without properly wiping and washing?

* So do our pants

** Is that extra?

Last but not least, a man's area between the scrotum and anus hold odor and you gotta lift those nut sacks and wash that area!

Trust me, I have been trying to figure out a way to lift it...get tired of tripping on it.

Originally Posted by HotNicole35
Damn, If I wash THAT much, my water bill will increase and I won't be able to hobby.

BTW, the same goes for Ladies. It is BEYOND Nasty when a lady drops her panties and the aroma damn near knocks me down.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
You should have been warned when she was pulling her panties off...and it made that velcro ripping sound... I'm just sayin'...
Well, it's not rocket science so most guys should know better. That is one reason I prefer outcalls, I feel obligated to take a fresh shower and wash everything extra clean. I have never been to an incall, is it normal to be offered a shower at most? Originally Posted by CandidCajun
If you tell them your handle is ThatManFromTexas or RatBoyJam... it's pretty much a requirement...
at times like this I'm happy I have a little dick, it takes less then a minute to clean it up really good. I am just saying!
If I was heading over to see Nicole, I would shower before I left for the visit.........and after I got there.

As an aside........does 1 onepass point equal 1 dollar?
@Amaya..you are hot chic!
@Boardman, I will take airline miles transferred to my One Pass account in lieu for cash! but a dirty dick, never! Originally Posted by HotNicole35
What about Southwest Air Passes...think of me as a peanut fare...
damn it....amen to washing your butt..,,,male or female. Females especially if im not the first on the list for today. Man...pussy does stink....i hate when you think your going in for the DATY kill and then the nose locks up and the tongue gets tied till the point you choke.

i had one who would constantly try and push my head into the area so she could get licked. I am a eater, licker, sucker, for sure...but not at the expense of a whiff that makes me want to spit first.

Common courtesy....much is given when much is earned.
darn trey....calling it like you see it. I like the keep it real deal....wash that ass....

@ nicole....im clean 24/7.....i understand completely.....its one thing if we were working out in gym and you said bang my brains out right now.....but you know darn good well what and when your encounter is going to happen.

Babe Im a brother Im just sayin when I read you post I saw it like it was my cuz or something going off about her boyfriend being dirty or my own gf goes off on me when I have a shirt on thats not clean who is also a sister. Do you get what I mean? Originally Posted by trey
IDK, with this whole Continental merger thing going on, you sure?

BTW how many miles for an hour? lol Originally Posted by boardman
Well I'm a United frequent flyer member too and the merger won't be complete until 2011. Yes, i would barter for frequent flyer points. The amount of time depends on the value of the ticket, so if I want to travel to Vegas and a ticket is $200 then it's worth one hour.
at times like this I'm happy I have a little dick, it takes less then a minute to clean it up really good. I am just saying! Originally Posted by jacksparrow

Jack you are so funny! You are always clean sweetie and I appreciate that..you aren't little..it satisfies me!
If I was heading over to see Nicole, I would shower before I left for the visit.........and after I got there.

As an aside........does 1 onepass point equal 1 dollar? Originally Posted by dearhunter
The actual monetary value is typically 2 cents per frequent flyer mile (reportedly the airline industry average). For example, if you want to redeem 25,000 miles for a free ticket, the number of miles multiplied by 2 cents per mile is $500.
If you tell them your handle is ThatManFromTexas or RatBoyJam... it's pretty much a requirement... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

NOT true..they won't even consider seeing you if you use our names..
I hear you Nicole and I can testify that she keeps "her friend" clean. I spent so much time down there I could have read the first (2) Chapters of "War and Peace"! She tasted better than a....well, you get the idea.