So what would you do with your 435 million dollars?

Spend it all on beer and women. The rest just waste.
POOF
BORA BORA... EVERYONE EXPENSE PAID
AND a SEXXXY HARDBODY Guy FRIEND WITH A Sense of adventure, SUPER INTELLEGENT & INTENSE SEX DRIVE... To venture with...
getting credentials READY you never know
ROFLMAOOOOO!!
Good financial/legal team first. Then I would see if I could work my way through the TER top 100 providers list with long dates. Might die trying but sure would enjoy the journey.
I'd donate a large portion to multiple charities ( cancer, heart, st Jude ect) since I'm an ol farm boy I'd pay off all the debt and buy more ground. But first damn thing I'm doing is locking Ari and Jaycee down for a few days! Along with a lot of other kc fine ladies!
Good legal and financial team. Establish charitable foundation with probably half the money. Setup extended family with endowment. Spend too much time naked with friendly females.
I'd buy a 35000000 home that I don't need,
4-6 more cars, that would sit in my driveway and rarely drive,
a boat and ski jet that I'd never use
a shitty, horrible money mgt team,(since yall labeled yours "Good" LOL(tip[ MY CHOICE!!)

-open a restaurant(really unlikely that would workout)
-get a bunch, 100 or so, obese people, tell them if they would get lean and keep being lean for a year, I'd give them each $10K, cash,,do that.. if you've been obese and get lean, I've changed your life

marry a few gals with no prenup, true love and all(an other smart move)

make a lot of loans to friends and family, I'm sure that'll work out

OR

I would take the lump sum, 949 millon, lump sum 588millons after taxes about 418million

and just keep it under my mattresss and eat out more often
Buy another ticket, i'ts bigger now.......
I'd definitely eat out more often....and, yes, I am talking DATY 😉;-)

Lol
Hire an ambulance & crew for permanent standby.
Still trying to figure out how to get them to the island that was bought.
Already have the bartender, atty, and finance folks though.
Hire an ambulance & crew for permanent standby.
Still trying to figure out how to get them to the island that was bought.
Already have the bartender, atty, and finance folks though. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Quite correct Dee.
Id buy eccie so I could change rules, for some, but not all, so they could do things they wanna do
I'd donate a large portion to multiple charities ( cancer, heart, st Jude ect) since I'm an ol farm boy I'd pay off all the debt and buy more ground. But first damn thing I'm doing is locking Ari and Jaycee down for a few days! Along with a lot of other kc fine ladies! Originally Posted by Highwayman 10
That's a hell of a start! Take them somewhere with a beach. If you survive that trip then worry about what to do with the rest.

As for me, I like my house but might do some remodeling. I'd upgrade my vehicles but don't need more of them. Mostly I would wipe out my entire family's debts, give to my favorite charities, set up trusts for my kids, and travel to see what the world has to offer.

Oh, and screw my way through every city I visit.
absolutely nothing I would stay right where I am. I would invest the money and live like nothing had changed. although I would have many more lady friends than I currently do. but buying a bunch of extravagant shit is pointless. money and objects are not going to improve my life. this is why people who win large amounts of money are soon broke. one thing I would do however is make sure that my parents live comfortably for the rest of their days.
I'd run for POTUS. There seem to be only 2 qualifications - be rich and be an asshole. And seeing how I already have the latter covered......