Hmmmm... Would AUSTIN be a Fun Visit?

SORRY YOUR WRONG!!!
look she is hot, way hotter then ... you know. but the reality is CBJ, NO DFK, NO DATY is really not much better then a quicky from a BP girl. honestly I am amazed at how you get the rate you do and get these guys to fork it over. Kudos to you for making it happen, but truthfully you have to PROMOTE as you do to achieve your goal. And I am sorry, why do you have to post on BP to notify ECCIE members your here? LMFAO .. other things she may offer ..? like what ? HOUSE CLEANING?
Mata - If you are going to question my comments please read my comments first. I never once said I post on backpage to alert eccie members. I said
I also very rarely see people off bp in Austin anymore. It is more of a post to let my regulars know I am around.

The girl asked about Austin as a whole. Not eccie. I am letting the girl know there IS a market in Austin for non gfe providers. How do I know? Because I am one. Simply saying she will not do good in austin because of her choice of menu is false. She can make it happen. I am not the only person who knows how to promote and 90% of the ladies use other sites besides JUST eccie.

I'll offer house cleaning for the right price. Why not?
Could be fun! Especially naked.

But as far as this conversation we will not see eye to eye.
I know what I experience and you know what you and some others like.

But me being a provider that works in Austin very frequently
you can make it in Austin without being GFE and without running
some crazy special. It is possible.

But you guys enjoy your night lol... I really didn't mean for this to go
this long. It was my opinion and experiences I was speaking on.
I disagreed. I have that right just as do you.
Your confusing.. So your regulars search BP? and you don't have there contact info?. Look my point is not to bash YOUR business practice, Although I feel you do not want to be considered a BP girl, although your services reflect that. my point is, that if this super hottie from LA shows up with your blessing, it is almost INVEVITABLE that she will end up on BP if she follows your menu. So please don't fill her with dreams of gold falling from the skies for NON GFE PROVIDERS. If that was so , I would expect that you are near retirement? BTW white knights can jump in anytime.

P.S The only reason that you get away with your totally limited menu is that your a pretty girl, And I am sure that there are men out there that just want to fulfill there blonde hottie fantasy. But I am almost certain that THEY are not happy with it and I am sure they move on, that is why you continue to post on BP.. there are bills to pay. I guess I am just sick of NON GFE girls getting on here and thinking its ok, ITS NOT. I am willing to bet the majority of members if not all agree with me. Aside from newbies that I don't give a shit what they say, I mean members with several reviews. You can not be their first choice unless they are checking off a bucket list. What is so fucked up is your just my type and I would be the first to see you. But the only difference between you and another girl on BP is that your pics are real. JMO but I think most feel the same. .
Whenever I was a total newbie before I heard of eccie searching back page I always saw her ads with links to her website. I think I viewed those ads for a year before I finally had the nerve to call her.

Yes Nikki was my first experience in the hobby. I was so nervous and she was fantastic in every way. I still think about her from time to time.

Mata,
You should call her some time. If you liked that girl that made you come with condom hj.
You would love Nikki!

She is awesome!
Yes iam sure but non GFE is not my thing unless its a quickie not for no more then a bill. At 200 hh you can get way better. Again its just a Bp date
Well Princessa I suppose the best answer is to just visit Austin and find out how much biz there is.

Austin's such a cool town it's a win-win either way. There's always plenty to do, bands to hear and places to visit especially for a beautiful young lady. No doubt you'll earn enough to pay for your expenses.

Best case scenario you rake in the dough. Worst case scenario you'll get to have fun in the only place in Tx worth visiting as a tourist.
Your confusing.. So your regulars search BP? and you don't have there contact info?. Look my point is not to bash YOUR business practice, Although I feel you do not want to be considered a BP girl, although your services reflect that. my point is, that if this super hottie from LA shows up with your blessing, it is almost INVEVITABLE that she will end up on BP if she follows your menu. So please don't fill her with dreams of gold falling from the skies for NON GFE PROVIDERS. If that was so , I would expect that you are near retirement? BTW white knights can jump in anytime.

P.S The only reason that you get away with your totally limited menu is that your a pretty girl, And I am sure that there are men out there that just want to fulfill there blonde hottie fantasy. But I am almost certain that THEY are not happy with it and I am sure they move on, that is why you continue to post on BP.. there are bills to pay. I guess I am just sick of NON GFE girls getting on here and thinking its ok, ITS NOT. I am willing to bet the majority of members if not all agree with me. Aside from newbies that I don't give a shit what they say, I mean members with several reviews. You can not be their first choice unless they are checking off a bucket list. What is so fucked up is your just my type and I would be the first to see you. But the only difference between you and another girl on BP is that your pics are real. JMO but I think most feel the same. . Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Why do you get so emotional over shit? I've told you before meditation would help.
Emotional?. Not even close, if you pay attention I was shutting down the idea that its ok to be non GFE and come on board. All that does is open tge door for Other BP girls to come here. Before you know it we are dealing with more ridiculous non GFE providers at a ridiculous rate ... Just like Jessica.
Emotional?. Not even close, if you pay attention I was shutting down the idea that its ok to be non GFE and come on board. All that does is open tge door for Other BP girls to come here. Before you know it we are dealing with more ridiculous non GFE providers at a ridiculous rate ... Just like Jessica. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Nikki says there is a market for both. How can you actually argue with that unless you are out there posting ads and answering calls?

You're actually telling her why she manages to keep busy. You're not shutting down any ideas by arguing. Let them all in. What do we care?

An increase in the number of non GFE providers doesn't mean there will be a decrease in GFE providers. It just means there will be an increase in the total number of providers. Nobody is forcing GFE lovers to call them.

Stop and think for moment. More providers in total equals more competition which in turn equals better pricing in the end.

I say let everyone who is not a criminal element in. That goes from GFE hotties to BBWs to trannys. Chasing them off won't eliminate the desire for some to use their services.
Not really, iam not saying she is not busy, iam sure she is busy all day long. As for me , I choose not to have to sift through the non gfe salmon run. This might be something you may not understand since your mostly an active thread poster and not a reviewer. When you start wasting your money on stupid shit instead of watching all of us, you might understand. I look at you as just another armchair quarterback, your comments have no relevance. Peace out
Not really, iam not saying she is not busy, iam sure she is busy all day long. As for me , I choose not to have to sift through the non gfe salmon run. This might be something you may not understand since your mostly an active thread poster and not a reviewer. When you start wasting your money on stupid shit instead of watching all of us, you might understand. I look at you as just another armchair quarterback, your comments have no relevance. Peace out Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Just as you did with Nikki you're talking out of your ass again. You assume a great deal and try to convince everyone else your totally irrational assumptions regarding their personal business and off board activities are indeed fact.

You have no clue as to how much money I or anyone else spends or doesn't spend in the hobby. Some of us write reviews. Many of us don't for any number of reasons. The reviews I do have are current.

You actually believe certain providers shouldn't join Eccie just so YOU don't have to sort through the selection to find those YOU like?

Wild emotional rants resorting to insults toward those who have a difference of opinion. You and RR are two peas in a pod.

I really do wish you had the intellect and self control to analyze your own posts. I know you are not RR but you two sure could be blood related.

Like I said Princessa come on down and check out the scene.
give me Break TONTO, you are really a fool. Believe me Iam not the only one that thinks that. Sure , of course you see so many BLAH BLAH BLAH. but don't review but the one thing you do is shove your oversized nose in anything you can. IS it just me or do you actually think that posters that are not active are being listened too?. Look sitting bull, you obviously dont get enough attention at home and based on your reviews your reviews it takes you some time to jump to the next. Which would be ok if you were not such a jerk off. Post where you want but i will responding to your worthless comments until you ACTUALLY participate.
give me Brea you are really a fool. Believe me Iam not the only one that thinks that. Sure , of course you see so many but don't review but the one thing you do is shove your oversized nose in anything you can. Ia it just me or do you actually think that posters that are not active are being listened too?. Look sitting bull, you obviously dont get enough attention at home and based on your reviews your reviews it takes you some time to jump to the next. Which would be ok if you were not such a jerk off. Post where you want but i ain't responding to your worthless comments until you ACTUALLY participate. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Chill out already. Inhale .. now count 1..2..3..4..5..6..7.. Exhale... Repeat

Now back on topic please.

OP the catch is a couple of posters won't reflect what the masses will do. Only one way to find out.
Nice family picture.