Who can?

All very cute. How about no bra?!!!!!!
The only ones that ever gave me trouble are the ones that hook in the front. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Thumb and middle finger behind the clasp. Squeeze together while simultaneously pressing in with the back of fore finger. Slight tug towards you and voila. A blouse isn't really a deterrent.
I mastered that in no time. It's that no hands trick that will let me take over the world!
I was only interested in titties. World domination never crossed my mind.
I can make a knot in my mouth with a cherry stem.
I usually just chew through the bra
Ladies this is no easy manuever let me tell ya---but most of us guys learn the technique by at least the age of what---15?! It's taught to us by the companies that sell bras---they send brochures to the boys high schools. Seems almost impossible at first few tries, but once you gain experience--its a walk in the park!! What else ya got???
Brooke, yes, no bra works best if you are out in public
Bras have no impact on taint tickling.
I can make a knot in my mouth with a cherry stem. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
How short a stem?
I can unlatch a bra one handed. In a movie theater. Wherever!
If I didn't have to wear a bra (because my nipples are huge) and don't get me started on getting excited......I wouldn't................ Well except for in a bikini.....
You talented bastards... I usually just think of a trick to get them to take it off themselves... Something like "OMG a spider just crawled down your bra" usually works
How short a stem? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Very short. Talent baby
Very short. Talent baby Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I think my pants just suddenly became uncomfortable.